Have you ever tried outdoors?

I was just curious if anyone else has tried anything outdoors? Like on a hike or trail. I've tried a few times but besides a few licks he gets to distracted etc.. If anyone has experience or advice I would appreciate it!? ?
Pic is of our recent adventure although it was a pretty public spot so no fun :confused:

Attachments

• hikeblur.png
    hikeblur.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 893
Me and my boys regularly fuck outdoors. We like to go for a swim together and maybe have a picnic. I am always naked for them and we'll fuck on the beach.
I guess you'll just need a bit of patience and perseverance!

?

[QUOTE = "Pippa, bài đăng: 247099, thành viên: 34693"]
Tôi và con trai tôi thường xuyên đụ ngoài trời. Chúng tôi thích đi bơi cùng nhau và có thể đi dã ngoại. Tôi luôn khỏa thân vì họ và chúng tôi sẽ làm tình trên bãi biển.
Tôi đoán bạn sẽ chỉ cần một chút kiên nhẫn và kiên trì!

?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
hope to see your vid :)

Thank you, maybe if I could I would be naked all the time but most places around me are to public :(
My Mistress has me collect her and drive her to my house. This is a twenty mile round trip, fortunately the road is not a busy one, but I get a thrill driving naked! I do live in a remote place, but the thrill of being seen...............mmmmmm!

I do understand though. Can you not find somewhere more isolated? The idea of being seen is not the same as actually being seen....?

Me and my boys regularly fuck outdoors. We like to go for a swim together and maybe have a picnic. I am always naked for them and we'll fuck on the beach.
I guess you'll just need a bit of patience and perseverance!

?
I don’t believe it ?

Yes. While camping very far out in a secluded part of the woods a couple of times, ain't nothing like pitching a tent with your dog (pun intended) in the middle of nature, it feels more 'native' doing it outdoors, just two animals making love in a natural setting (humans are an animal whether we acknowledge that or not) when you have the chance to do so in private id recommend to try it, I'd bet my bottom dollar our ancestors did it outdoors a lot when zoophilia was an acceptable "practice"

Last edited by a moderator:
@letstaketturns I would be careful posting a photo of yourself on here. Blurring out your eyes is only the bare minimum for protection. If someone recognizes you, that bit of blur may not be enough. Also, if you've posted that photo anywhere else, such as social media accounts, it could be used to easily identify you. For your own safety, I'd recommend removing it.

i have outdoors with a mare in the pasture. with a dog maybe just go off trail let him hang out while you sit down eat your lunch and tease yourself a bit to see if once he's done exploring the surroundings he decides to focus on something more fun?

You may want to remove that photo if it's actually you, you can get traced by facial recognition programs, blurring out the eyes in a photo isn't a problem anymore for said new programs, esp if you use your face in social media. As for doing it outdoors, yes, me and my fellow zoo have blown the pooch outside in the sun, but it's a place that's pretty private and unpopulated. Our local park is pretty dead, I could probably suck the red rocket under the bleachers, but it's best to tread on the side of caution. Elvis said it best, only fools rush in.

Great ways to keep zoos under the radar!! Way to go!! Your mother has to be so proud!! 💝

Yes - some of my first experiences were outdoors and I've continued them to this day (last night).

ex-wife went the off licence once and got carried away walking back though the park, and was knotted when some guy from our street came in the bushes to have a piss, she think he seen her but never let on if he did

Back