Have you ever had a beast dream?

Had a dream with a shepherd recently... hopefully that dream comes true

I've had some amazing dreams where I visit neighbors with dogs and there'd be a lovely middle aged woman encouraging and praising me for playing;) with her dogs:3

I usually dont recall many of my dreams and of the ones I do remember none of them have been zoo related. However, last night I had my first zoo dream. Nothing too fancy but I definitely enjoyed it.
It started with me getting a ride to a friends house by riding in the back of a pickup truck. Upon arrival I had to jump out of this moving truck... again, not sure why but whatever. Once I got up, I noticed there was a small white goat just chilling by a tree. Of course I went over to pet this goat because it looked so damn cute. Now, my friend nor his neighbors do not own any goats and I myself have never met a goat so I guess I was just horny for goats this night. Anyways, so Im petting and I notice that this goat got some nice balls for his size. This gets me to thinking and I start getting excited at the possibility of me getting this little fella off. I start rubbing his tummy slowly moving towards his sheath and this gets him humping my hand. It was slow at first, just the occasional thrust but that would soon change. I couldnt see anything because of all the fur in the way but I could feel his cock probing the palm of my hand. I took a firmer grip and I can feel his cock get harder and more of it slip out of his sheath. His humping get more intense and he firmly grips my forearm with his front legs.
Sadly, him fucking my hand didnt last too long and when he finally came there wasnt a whole lot of cum but it did cover my palm. Ive heard, either on this forum or elsewhere, that the taste and smell of goat cum is pretty strong so of course in the dream I had to taste it. The dream cum didnt have any taste to it at all. Shortly after that, I woke up incredibly horny and had to go to work.
What I really loved about this whole dream interaction was the feeling of his cock throbbing in my hand with every thrust. The muscles at the base of his cock pulsing with every spurt of cum. Its something that I love seeing in any zoo video and something I kept reminiscing about throughout the whole day today. I hope I have more dreams like this one! 🥵

I had a dream I was in the bathtub with a donkey or pony something of that size trying to mount me and as I bent forward to help him and he slid home the curtain pulled back and I was caught red handed 🫠

one time I never masturbated for 53 day's
can't remember very well since it was a blur
all I remember that I've came in the dream, I've came in real life too

I just experienced my first dream about it the other night, and I didn't realize until then that it's been absent from my dream world even though I'm so actively interested in the real world
I have them every so often.
It's usually where I'm tired up and a strange large dog is approaching me from behind.

Well this is different. The other night I dreamed this cartoon character Denali entered my world as a real flesh-and-blood Great Dane, and I wasn't doing anything but just totally worshiping his heroic erection.
Previous dreams have always been about imaginary animals unique to the given dream, or else my own actual pets.

Untitled.jpg

I've dreamt twice about one of the dogs my family owned when I was younger: pure bred German Shephard with almost all-black fur.

In the dream my S.O. owned him in our current apartment and he played with me on my bed while my S.O. watched and helped.

I often have very vivid wet dreams where I can feel everything and either get close or do get off from it. Normally the O wakes me up, so I get to extend it past the dream. Its pretty cool. 😇

I just experienced my first dream about it the other night, and I didn't realize until then that it's been absent from my dream world even though I'm so actively interested in the real world
Yes, I have.
Pretty regularly too.
It's usually is with a strange, large dog that ravages me while I'm walking or in a secluded place.
My latest one involved a big red dog. He rips my clothes from my body.
I try to yell but, no sound comes out. It's intense and life like.
In the morning I wake up horns and soaked...
I know.....TMI..

Had one last night where a husky come up from behind me and pushed me over but as he started to try to mount I looked up to see a group of people watching me. Fair to say I woke up right after that lol

Ya but given restrictions regarding fence and owner hopping (among others) I dare not elaborate.

Can anyone do that lucid dreaming thing because god if only I was able!

Thats so funny, I just had my first beast dream last week. It was so real I could hardly believe it. I was with a girlfriend and she was really into it. We went to a farm or a kennel or something and we were looking after the place for a weekend. She was fucking all the dogs, and we kept getting her bigger and bigger dogs. It was the hottest dream I've ever had. She was filled to the brim with dog cum, and had her ass filled with mine.

I've had quite a few where I had anal and vaginal sex with a cow. Some vague memories of mares showing up. I've been fucked by a bull, but he was the size of a large dog. And even a dragon showed up once. Most of them get interrupted by people showing up and me not getting to finish. Always super disappointing to wake up afterwards.

YES! I distinctly remember being a big mutt and enjoying a beautiful harem of women. It was so vivid. Let’s just say when I woke up, I stayed in bed. Tried my best to get back to sleep, to no avail sadly.

Back