Has anyone tried one of those alien dildos that will lay eggs inside of you?

I've known about this for awhile, someone I once spoke to online told me about it and that she used one and liked hers. I seem to recall seeing a video out there somewhere as well where the woman lays the eggs she's been filled up with. One of those things I'd love to try with someone...heck, maybe even with myself, but suspect it's something to ease into the play and not the kind of thing you pull from the drawer that first night! lol

Used one with an ex partner, was fun for me to use on them but the effort it can take to get the thing inside someone and then squeeze the eggs in seemed more trouble than it was worth compared to something like a dildo with a pump for fake cum. Plus the eggs will melt with body temperature so you have to keep buying them.

Used one with an ex partner, was fun for me to use on them but the effort it can take to get the thing inside someone and then squeeze the eggs in seemed more trouble than it was worth compared to something like a dildo with a pump for fake cum. Plus the eggs will melt with body temperature so you have to keep buying them.
Buying??? they give you what you need to make your own

Not sure why, but that sounds one hot idea. Very interesting.
How is the feeling to anyone who tried them ? Is it difficult to lay the egg ?

Back