Has anyone tried one of those alien dildos that will lay eggs inside of you?

I wonder what the eggs are made out of? Would be nice to make your own eggs and use them. Like out of cherry flavored Jell-O or pineapple or anything else that you like afterwords just to eat them! ???

I wonder what the eggs are made out of? Would be nice to make your own eggs and use them. Like out of cherry flavored Jell-O or pineapple or anything else that you like afterwords just to eat them! ???
NOOO no flavored Jello... Its plain gelatin used as a food additive

I'd imagine jello, being full of sugar and all, to be a very bad idea in this case.

GF and I use them fairly frequently. As for the eggs just gelatin, don’t use sugar....

I love doing very deep anal and filling myself up with eggs and fake cum. Then proceed to spend an hour “birthing” them.
May I watch??? *grabs popcorn* :)

GF and I use them fairly frequently. As for the eggs just gelatin, don’t use sugar....

I love doing very deep anal and filling myself up with eggs and fake cum. Then proceed to spend an hour “birthing” them.
:love::love::love:
why didn’t you make a video? ?

Those are super awesome! I would love to see one in action. On my list now of toys to get! Thank you for sharing :)

Back