Has anyone ever suffered from Zoonosis?

crypto is parasite
My error....Clostridia is the one I was thinking of. But whichever one is exposed to, these can be spread from animals to people. Neither is anything to play with.

Btw, Crypto is in the same class as the protozoans that cause Malaria and Toxoplasmosis...it is a single cell Protozoan. Clostridia is a bacteria. Either CAN be fatal.

Exactly bacteria are bacteria and are independent of genetic biological dependencies unlike viruses... Bacteria can certainly travel and remain hidden..... Especially when one can not be fully open to the people who they really need to and should be open to. That would be the doctors.
And that reason alone is enough for my disagreement on your stance over the years of not making waves in the legal systems..
Until everyone can at the least can be open to their own individual medical providers without incident... Enough is not being done.... Simply said..
So can bedbugs....and people are just as reluctant to confess to having those, as they are to telling a heathcare provider they sleep with BIGGER critters. Disagree if you wish. There are ways around almost anything....including telling your doc you picked it up from the dog. I doubt the two have any connection.

Last edited:
My dude, I have had many friends throughout my zoolyfestyle and they have never had any issues. I've been a zoo for 11 years and my dick and body are still fine. Now if I had been with humans in the way I have been with dogs I would have had so many other issues right now. Eg, STD's flesh sluffing off etc. You will be fine. If you are deathly ill thats a different story. Even so, you would have to be on your way out for anything like this in this lifestyle to have an impact on you. The main concern is if you share. Sperm lives for 7+ days in a vag canal so there is the possibility of human to human diseases that way. Key here is be safe, gather knowledge about the person before they play with your girl, and respect each others boundaries. Anyway, yeah, bud you should be fine.

Lyme disease is endemic in the Eastern US...it IS a zoonotic, and there are comparable ticks carrying spirochete diseases all over the known world. Statistically, it is becoming more common.
I have to say this every year, because there is ALWAYS some nit that tells people what they WANT to hear, rather than the truth. No one ever said these diseases are common today, in the Civilized world( except for Lyme). BUT...that is most likely because we civilized people dont live in close proximity to animals any more. Dont get too over confident about what can't happen....Covid will likely be classed as zoonotic eventually. Our medicines keep pace , barely, with Mother Nature. But each new one is a challenge. We do not always win. Anyone who doubts me should look up Screw worm, and why we dont see it in the US, and Bubonic Plague, and why we DO see that.
I never have said to anyone "Dont do that"...I just say, "Get informed and stay current", and dont refill your bird feeders after March 15.

Last edited:
It can, though it doesnt seem to do that commonly. But it weakens the heart muscle and it can attack nerve tissues, among a dozen other things that run the machinery. Good luck with it.

Trust I know. I deal with a multitude of symptoms. If this new antibiotics don't get it out of my joints this round. It will just end up on the list of antibiotics it is already resistant to. I am sure my life has been shortened by that alone. But like anyone else that's not the only thing my body has going on. So as it always has been since the day I first started here. The future has yet to be told.
Thats why they call it the Future. Its never been an easy issue to deal with...are you still seeing ticks around your yard?

Last edited:
its not likely to be the opossums...much more likely to be Deermice and other small rodents.Theres a solution if youre interested. It will reduce the incidence to levels that are manageable by the birds that will eat the juvenile ticks

They work...aand you can make them yourself. The toilet rolls fall apart too quickly, but you can use thin wall plastic pipe... just use the same diameter....Dunno what your place is like, but if its bigger than 1/4 acre you might try putting some guinea fowl on the place...the young Guineas eat ticks like kids eat pizza. Even if you have to coop them at night, they will keep the ticks manageable

Last edited:
Got almost 10 acres to worry about then..
Mostly Forrest. In a rental so not much I can do other than tubes..
If youre dealing with Renting Ten acres, you might see if you can plant Quail or Pheasant then....it isnt expensive....once griwn they take care of themselves and they do the same thing as guineas....they eat ticks like popcorn, and generally they belong on the land there
...whos gonna know?

Id try it, anyway. Bobwhites are cheap to hatch...a couple dozen might cost thirty bucks.... and they will reproduce on their own. You could coop them till they can fly....then turn them loose. Theyll stick around.

Permethrin is extremely toxic to cats. If you have a kitty, might want tot skip that permethrin tube idea :unsure:

Permethrin is extremely toxic to cats. If you have a kitty, might want tot skip that permethrin tube idea :unsure:

Permethrin tubes OUTDOORS shouldnt be a problem for cats....do you know what they are or is this a kneejerk?

So if you're planning on having a dog lick your special places, I recommend making sure they have good oral health. It's one of the reasons why I don't have my(female) dog lick my pussy. She is one of those dogs that builds up thick tartar in just a couple of months even with brushing, water additives, and dental chews. She infected a cut on my foot that she was trying to lick and heal last year because of it

I've never had any negitave things happen to me in the form of illness from sex with a dog....I've feel sore because I underestimated the size of a dogs knott i took. I've also been stabbed by the bone in a dogs penis before but never got I'll.

Also the disease itself isn't zoonosis..... basically a zoonotic disease is something that's passed between animal and human....rabies for instance....it's something an animal can get then give to a human.....so is ring worm.

OMG, sue me for not being an active zoo for a while now cause that automatically means I'm not entitled to comment here? That automatically discredits my words. That means just because I'm currently not getting boned or boning that I haven't slept with dozens of dogs in the past with zero health problems arising. I'm still completely healthy. Therefore in your words there is zero relevancy in anyone's personal experience in the matter unless it of course benefits your biased and headstrong views on the matter. Also there is zero relevancy in what I said about preventive measures on keeping animals from getting said illnesses. No point in commenting back, your so high and mighty because you currently fuck dogs and I don't 😉 have fun with your so "risky" sexual habits have fun spreading fear so newbs don't attempt it lmfao your comical. Have a wonderful day, I'm done commenting here now.

DId you actually read what he said, or just scan a few words and jump to the conclusions you wanted? There is nothing "high and mighty" about trying to inform people of real risks, and insulting people who do this is really fucked up. There are lots of things that are very unlikely, but very bad news if they do happen. Like many kinds of insurance - you probably pay some money for something you won't ever use, but if you do need it you sure want to have it. So please take your worthless crap and asshole attitude and shove it.

Know very much what they are.
Why you interested in my knee, jerk? :p:LOL:
If you know what they are, why would you worry about cats? Housecats shouldnt be outside. Moreover, since the permethrin is at a fairly low dose, in a container that wont allow accidental exposure, The risk of an untoward reaction is extremely low. Stick to what you know about, like trying to find your butt with both hands and a flashlight. I was Board-Certified to do this kind of work for the last thirty years.

DId you actually read what he said, or just scan a few words and jump to the conclusions you wanted? There is nothing "high and mighty" about trying to inform people of real risks, and insulting people who do this is really fucked up. There are lots of things that are very unlikely, but very bad news if they do happen. Like many kinds of insurance - you probably pay some money for something you won't ever use, but if you do need it you sure want to have it. So please take your worthless crap and asshole attitude and shove it.
Honestly I don't even remember posting that. Sometimes I get stressed and say shit when my emotions go all overload, didn't mean to be like that. But. Nevertheless this worthless autistic asshole is gonna shove it. Altogether. I'm done with communication. It's pointless in the fact that I can barely talk as it is. Incapable most of the time, so sorry if I sound like a dick but imagine for a second how it would be to almost never have a voice. To feel like my input is always irrelevant, so sorry if I got triggered by his response, and felt like mine didn't matter. That's probably why I responded like that, maybe?!? Having to bottle up emotions for a lifetime tends to take a toll on a person. Even if I was verbal all the time, would anyone really ever value my words or are they keen to misinterpret them? It's trivial In the fact that I'm inept in getting through to anyone, even when I'm polite, even in the rare occasions when I am capable of talking. I'm taking a permanent vow of silence, in person or online. Doesn't matter. It's all pointless. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I don't even remember posting that. Sometimes I get stressed and say shit when my emotions go all overload, didn't mean to be like that. But. Nevertheless this worthless autistic asshole is gonna shove it. Altogether. I'm done with communication. It's pointless in the fact that I can barely talk as it is. Incapable most of the time, so sorry if I sound like a dick but imagine for a second how it would be to almost never have a voice. To feel like my input is always irrelevant, so sorry if I got triggered by his response, and felt like mine didn't matter. That's probably why I responded like that, maybe?!? Having to bottle up emotions for a lifetime tends to take a toll on a person. Even if I was verbal all the time, would anyone really ever value my words or are they keen to misinterpret them? It's trivial In the fact that I'm inept in getting through to anyone, even when I'm polite, even in the rare occasions when I am capable of talking. I'm taking a permanent vow of silence, in person or online. Doesn't matter. It's all pointless. Peace

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sure that "worthless autistic asshole" is much too harsh a judgment on yourself. Life is hard for autistic people, and they frequently find it difficult to interact with others, but this does not make them, or you, worthless or assholes. I will do my best to keep your condition in mind when I see things from you. I do hope that you will find people and places where you feel listened to, accepted, and valued - no one should feel that no one listens or cares. Do PM me if you need to talk - I may not be able to change anything but I won't push you away.

Last edited:
So if you're planning on having a dog lick your special places, I recommend making sure they have good oral health. It's one of the reasons why I don't have my(female) dog lick my pussy. She is one of those dogs that builds up thick tartar in just a couple of months even with brushing, water additives, and dental chews. She infected a cut on my foot that she was trying to lick and heal last year because of it
a good healthy pet is vital, diet and exposure to other dogs etc needs to be taken into consideration, worming, vacs etc

Nothing so far in 30+ years of being sexually active with several different species of female animals. As long as your partner is healthy and you don't share with others the chances of getting a disease from them is rather low.
..same here...over 60 years...but you can get brucellosis from cows after they calve or have abortions..but that is rare...and not due to intercourse with them...its a hazard for farmers and vets.

Back