Has anyone else noticed the aggression?

"Rude" is a very subjective term. What seems rude to you, is not rude for someone else. Not enough people realize that.
YOU might even consider what I just said to be very rude. Strangely, some people on here would. You used another word, "aggressive." Again, very subjective, true for some, not to others.
This site IS the friendliest site on the web, but that doesn't mean you won't have to watch your backside while here.

Also, what do you mean by "beast chat forums?"
The thread that allows you to join the zooville chat server

After scrolling through a couple of threads I’ve noticed there is a lot of aggressive behavior and sometimes down right rude in the beast chat forums especially all I want to ask is, why? I don’t find a point in commenting something rude or unhelpful
Because there's many different colors on the forum.

There are some that are kind and other kinds that are not. You just have to learn to find the right ones that tune with you instead of focusing on the bad

I just expected better of people like me, especially people who have been on the site a while
Not everyone here are turds. It may 20 private chats before you connect with an
honest - respectful person from here.
Don't get discouraged.

Like this it’s unnecessary and pointless hence why we could benefit from a rule
if your too weak to handle such a low level thing then well not much ells to say, it filters out those who you never want around irl.

Attachments

• photo_2019-09-16_20-33-14.jpg
    photo_2019-09-16_20-33-14.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Back