Has anyone else noticed the aggression?

After scrolling through a couple of threads I’ve noticed there is a lot of aggressive behavior and sometimes down right rude in the beast chat forums especially all I want to ask is, why? I don’t find a point in commenting something rude or unhelpful
Can you quote some dialogue, just to be certain and familiar with a context.

After scrolling through a couple of threads I’ve noticed there is a lot of aggressive behavior and sometimes down right rude in the beast chat forums especially all I want to ask is, why? I don’t find a point in commenting something rude or unhelpful
Yea I noticed that but you're a fellow docker apparently. Makes a difference. Those knotty types are always so fucking toxic and uppity to say the least. All just because they don't understand frotting and docking. It's a shame. You happen to be in my state. Probably not. Not getting my hopes up. And that's exactly where the problem is. Especially given that 4% population number. @pes threw up on another thread. Even if a quarter of a percent it's still hundreds per county alone. Nuff said.

Yea I noticed that but you're a fellow docker apparently. Makes a difference. Those knotty types are always so fucking toxic and uppity to say the least. All just because they don't understand frotting and docking. It's a shame. You happen to be in my state. Probably not. Not getting my hopes up. And that's exactly where the problem is. Especially given that 4% population number. @pes threw up on another thread. Even if a quarter of a percent it's still hundreds per county alone. Nuff said.
I happen to be in your state?

I am no where new to the internet, I’m just surprised such toxicity is here
I would say trolling exists everywhere on the internet, so a person who has been anywhere on the net before should not be surprised to find it. A more useful question to ask would be if it is worse here than average, and to that I say no. This community is actually better than most, in my experience.

If you found someone to discuss such topic - convince a fellow companion to discuss it in private. Away from those fiery eyes.

I would say trolling exists everywhere on the internet, so a person who has been anywhere on the net before should not be surprised to find it. A more useful question to ask would be if it is worse here than average, and to that I say no. This community is actually better than most, in my experience.
I just expected better of people like me, especially people who have been on the site a while

I just expected better of people like me, especially people who have been on the site a while
Not all of them such types.
Just don't put your hands down and do not degrade to the point where you became such toxic as them. Be better.

Not all of them such types.
Just don't put your hands down and do not degrade to the point where you became such toxic as them. Be better.
I agree with you but I also feel that there could be a rule against unnecessary aggression and or rudeness. While I know it sounds childish I also think it’s needed to keep such in line.

Isolation from direct consequences of their actions can do weird things to people. Even perfectly sane rational people can for various reasons randomly act completely different when online.

I agree with you but I also feel that there could be a rule against unnecessary aggression and or rudeness. While I know it sounds childish I also think it’s needed to keep such in line.
Like it or not - if its not direct threat for your life and health there is nothig you could do, but try to defend your position or ignore such things.
They have their own opinion. Right or wrong. Pleasant or offensive.

Damn, can you not bring your grudges and personal trauma into every discussion you participate in?

For some reason, I read that as "Grow a helmet, buy a hide".
That was confusing...
In this case it makes total sense. "Grow a helmet" like building an phycological wall, protecting from direct hits.
"Buy a hide" - keep in mind some activity you could chose instead of сonsciously let yourself be morally crucified.

Not knowing specifically what you noted as being rude, it's not safe to hazard a guess. It can be several things. Part of it is that some people here are jaded. I'm new here, but have noticed that when someone posts a question a common response is something along the lines that the question has been asked before and to look it up. Which is a fair enough response, but can come across as being rude.You also need to take into account that the accounts are actually women get a lot of attention from the men here. That attention is usually going to be unwanted especially once it goes beyond a certain point. Also there are people here who are insincere. People posing as something they are not, most often men posing as women. Worse than that are people attempting to get personal info on others for the purpose of harming them by exposing them. That tends to instill distrust if not a bit of paranoia in people especially if you've been personally burned by it or who have a friend who has. There are reasons that some people are rude beyond simply being assholes. It creates an emotional distance and is emotionally protective.

"Rude" is a very subjective term. What seems rude to you, is not rude for someone else. Not enough people realize that.
YOU might even consider what I just said to be very rude. Strangely, some people on here would. You used another word, "aggressive." Again, very subjective, true for some, not to others.
This site IS the friendliest site on the web, but that doesn't mean you won't have to watch your backside while here.

Also, what do you mean by "beast chat forums?"

In this case it makes total sense. "Grow a helmet" like building an phycological wall, protecting from direct hits.
"Buy a hide" - keep in mind some activity you could chose instead of сonsciously let yourself be morally crucified.
Since it apparently needs explanation:
Grow a hide - "Quit being a whining little git - your feelings are your problem to deal with, not anyone else's to avoid stepping on"
Buy a helmet - "Life's rough on whiners - perhaps you need a helmet to stay safe"

If you still don't get it, here's a great little song that explains better than I could ever try to: https://youtu.be/oGLA4KNrg3k (Some may consider it harsh, but it's perfectly radio-safe - unless you're one of the whiners, in which case, have some "Tums" or "Rolaids" on hand - it will almost certainly cause at least heartburn - if not outright triggering your poor little head to explode)

Last edited:
"Rude" is a very subjective term. What seems rude to you, is not rude for someone else. Not enough people realize that.
YOU might even consider what I just said to be very rude. Strangely, some people on here would. You used another word, "aggressive." Again, very subjective, true for some, not to others.
This site IS the friendliest site on the web, but that doesn't mean you won't have to watch your backside while here.

Also, what do you mean by "beast chat forums?"
I find asking stupid questions that have been asked 1000 times before, and failure to read, quite rude.

Since it apparently needs explanation:
Grow a hide - "Quit being a whining little git - your feelings are your problem to deal with, not anyone else's to avoid stepping on"
Buy a helmet - "Life's rough on whiners - perhaps you need a helmet to stay safe"

If you still don't get it, here's a great little song that explains better than I could ever try to: https://youtu.be/oGLA4KNrg3k (Some may consider it harsh, but it's perfectly radio-safe - unless you're one of the whiners, in which case, have some "Tums" or "Rolaids" on hand - it will almost certainly cause at least heartburn - if not outright triggering your poor little head to explode)
Not from the "whining ones":)
Great explanation, find it appealing;)
Nice song btw, thank you:)

I find asking stupid questions that have been asked 1000 times before, and failure to read, quite rude.
Meh. Newcomers. It takes time to teach them how to use search functionality.
So, it's utopia, bf wihout 1000 already asked questions.

Damn, can you not bring your grudges and personal trauma into every discussion you participate in?
Isn't that exactly the way it's supposed to be? Especially here. Now not so much IRL but it's enough for that 4% around me. Lol
Right @FloofyNewfie The master moderator whom havith the key to the proof videos.
If it wasn't for my litter of unplanned puppies I would have never been able to do it to this level. Little bit of a silver lining as you ponder the universe.
Peace ✌️🕊️.
I already told you all's I'm insane on BF. Locally well they already knew that.

Back