Has anyone else here never had a human

TNgirl05

Lurker
I haven't had a human experience yet, only been sexual with our dog. I want to have sex with a human man just haven't done it yet. So idk if I'm really zoo exclusive. Just wondering if anyone else here has only been with a animal. Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity. sorry if these questions are silly I'm still pretty new to everything and learning

I've never had any sexual experiences with a human and never plan to. Tried to be romantically involved with a girl in high-school, but there were hardly any feelings there. My dogs are the opposite though. I get all of those overly sweet and gross romance feelings for them.

Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity.
I believe so. But if it doesn't, then that kid on my team while playing Gears 5 the other day would be right about me dying a virgin.

Virginity is a man made concept that has absolutely no impact over your life so it is pointless. :D If you decide fucking a toilet paper roll counts, it counts.
I have had sex with another man a few times. And I came to the conclusion that it is not my cup of tea. I did it out of curiosity and then stayed zoo exclusive. :D

To be zoo-exclusive or not... Is it zoo-exclusive when you only had nonhuman love partners while you never have been with a human partner despite a lack of trying, or is it zoo-exclusive when you only had nonhuman love partners because the idea of human partners does not appeal to you? There will be people who won't explore human partners because they are not interested, and others end up not exploring human partners for the lack of opportunity.

As for me, I have been in a relation with a woman, but I noticed my heart wasn't really in the relation: there was something missing, which I did find with my mare. So, I do consider myself zoo-exclusive, even though I have not slammed the door on a human relation in the future. I just find it very unlikely because it would not be fair on her to be second best to my mare, or that I keep my zoo-side hidden from here.

Anyway, to be zoo-exclusive or not, in the end what really counts is how you see it yourself.

I had sex with a girl while I was drunk when I was younger 17 or so and didn't enjoy it. I quickly sobered up and realized what I was doing and was disgusted. Later in my early 20's I tried to cuddle with a girl that liked me and that felt awkward and I was not having a good time lol. I think she got the hint because she was sleeping with my roommate the next night 😂😂😂. I'm more of a dog than a people person I guess 💛

I've had 3 ex-girlfriends; 2 of them were ex-fiancées. I'm not exclusively zoo; I'm one of those that would like either-or (mare or a beastialist/zoo gf).

I grew up in conditions that lead to me being weird in interacting with humans, I used to be the one that nobody wanted to be a friend with, pretty much all the childhood. Instead, I spent all the time with dogs. In a way, they partly raised me. So ever since I can remember, it always felt more natural to me to feel affection towards them, instead of humans. They introduced me to what sex life is about, showed me all the things that are so beautiful in relationship. I don't need a human partner and I think I don't want it. Every time I tried to get into "normal" relationship, I have always regreted it. So, no, you are not alone, I have never been sexual with humans and likely never will be. Canines are the best anyway, at least for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had sexual relationships with women but they never where interested in zoo (at least i think), it did not work out because of me always hiding this towards them.
I do miss the human affection sometimes but iff i do wish to get in a relationship again it must be a relationship i don't have to hide my zoo side and preferably share it with the woman.
So i guess she has to be a zoo interested woman to.

It all in what fits the person. There are massive options out there to fit each individual. It just takes time exploring to get the right combination. It’s a wonderful thing that we’re all individual snd must discover our own combinations to complete us.

I was in a long relationship with a human and sex just never felt right. But with dogs its so natural and easy! I’d say I wish id never had to deal with all the awkward human sex but now I know for sure that I’m exclusive so I guess it worked out lol

I haven't had a human experience yet, only been sexual with our dog. I want to have sex with a human man just haven't done it yet. So idk if I'm really zoo exclusive. Just wondering if anyone else here has only been with a animal. Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity. sorry if these questions are silly I'm still pretty new to everything and learning

I’ve only been with my horses and dogs so far. Growing up on a farm had its advantages for sure. When I was at that age most boys were drooling over girls, I had very little intrest, since I had a couple of mares waiting for me when I got home lol. I’d say it counts. But I am still currious and would like to try the “real” thing some day XD

I have to admit I have only had sex with dogs, I am 62. I have also had sex with mares. But love dogs and own them. I currently have lovers. There is nothing like sloppy seconds after the dogs separate. Its even better to go down on a dog after he is finished. Pussy juice and semen, a great combination! I would love to meet a lady that was into it, but know it wont happen. I have had the pleasure of entertaining couples and women and they had sex with my dog. I can tell you that in all the years I have only known two women that were into it and sadly I have lost contact with both.

I had a human partner once. A gf. I discovered there was nothing there emotionally, even though i tried. Sexually, well, i liked playing with her pussy, but found i did not like actual sex. Maybe it was the kissing (which disgusts me) or the fact i had to ware a condom to help safeguard against getting her pregnant,or the fear the condom would come off and i would get her pregnant.
What ever the case i did not enjoy it. I can count on both hands the number of times we tried sex and i can count on one hand with half my fingers missing how many times i actually reached orgasm.

That said (as mentioned earlier) i very much like playing with a woman's pussy and asshole (no interest in boobs) and would love to have a zoo girlfriend (of sorts) that wanted me to fist her and help her get screwed by my stallions, just not by me.

Do not have a steady relationship with anyone, love both men and girls but even more love sex with a dog and hopefully other animals soon
I tease my partners when I'm angry with them that I'm going to boot them to the curb and get a dog to go exclusive with! :LOL:

I would love to help your sexual coming of age! But yes that doggy mounting you is def you giving him what he wants…your pussy

Back