Has anyone else here never had a human

I'm an idiot for showing you the way to find the pain you very much desire?
Yes. There's different types of pain. For 9ne if you read my post you'll notice it's all physical stuff I mentioned. Let that sink in. Not to mention walking away from your sexuality isn't pain its just stupid abd frankly would be frustrating. Tge idea is completely idiotic

Up to about 2003 I was exclusive with female humans. Only fantasied about other non-humans and TS/TGs from reading magazines and books then the internet. After 2003 it was just me and rosy palm and her 5 sisters as I didn't have any real interest in dating again with females. The job I had I was would travel for weeks to a few months at a time, so that didn't help the situation either either. As the job has changed I'm looking at trying to fulfill those past fantasies from before..

I have a gf but I don't think I'll ever pursue a sexual relationship. I'm just not interested in humans. Dogs, on the other hand, are perfection in every way. They know how to make you happy in every sense of the word and I wouldn't want my life partner to be any different. I own a female and I've been with a male and they both know what it means to be a lover.

I haven't had a human experience yet, only been sexual with our dog. I want to have sex with a human man just haven't done it yet. So idk if I'm really zoo exclusive. Just wondering if anyone else here has only been with a animal. Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity. sorry if these questions are silly I'm still pretty new to everything and learning
Well, if you are unsure, you can be filled with K9 Cum and I will cum inside you after him?!

Have never been with a human. Not because I am not attracted to my own species, because I am as well. But opportunity and circumstances have made it so. Dogs have always been more flexible and understanding companions and partners, as such, easier to be with.

I've never been with a woman sexually. Highschool dating wasn't really a thing with me, as I was the shy and reserved kids. I tried dating in college since I finally started opening up socially, and it didn't go anywhere. At this point in time I've only been with female dogs sexually, a total of 6 including my lovely newfie. While I do have some attraction to women, I'm WAY more attracted to female dogs. And, unless a relationship with a zoo woman falls out of the sky, I don't see myself deviating from female canines any time soon.

I've been with both humans and dogs.

Dogs are so much better XD just in my humble opinion. That's because I'm much more bonded to dogs. With people I seek the out only for sex really because I don't have a pup around to make love to....and that's it right there really...when I'm with a dog I feel like I'm making love. With a person it's just sex. If I had an animal who I could make love with on the regular people would go away.

I had a lot of times, but it was bad, there was always something missing, something big, something was missing in my heart when I first tried with a mare, oh, it was the greatest and best orgasm in my life and this fulfillment in my heart was amazing, after my first sex with a mare I still had the opportunity to play with chicks, the tragedy of dick did not happen anymore and according to me I did not like the girls not this smell not this shape and not this feeling in the heart

I haven't had a human experience yet, only been sexual with our dog. I want to have sex with a human man just haven't done it yet. So idk if I'm really zoo exclusive. Just wondering if anyone else here has only been with a animal. Does having sex with our dog count as losing my virginity. sorry if these questions are silly I'm still pretty new to everything and learning
Ive never been with a person either. I probably am not zoo exclusive since I find people attractive still (altho less so nowadays), but I technically am zoo exclusive by circumstances haha

women are not sexually interesting and men are just a little more sexually interesting. (but very little)
so have never done anything with people.

dogs are extremely sexy, and we do often plays. I thinks also about it several times every day.

I've only ever been sexually attracted to one human. The only humans I dated were super in to me and wouldn't leave me alone so I ended up giving it a try. Nothing ever worked out. I couldnt perform. The physical attraction just wasn't there. Once I got more involved in the zoo community and made some zoo friends I lost all my desire to be normal and try to be in a relationship with a normal human. I really just craved the ability to be myself and have friends like me. As far as sex with humans. I'd have to be very interested and very in love I think. Long term relationship stuff where I feel completely comfortable

Hmmm.. What if two mostly zoo-x friends spend a lot of time together, sleep in the same bed, share their beloved animals with each other, cuddle among themselves and their animals, and maybe even help each other with individual sexual activities, and proceed to build a domestic relationship involving a home or farm and all the trimmings that come along with such, are they zoo-x or zoo mates, or would the gate keepers object strenuously to such an arrangement? I've been in such situations and have met quite a few in similar arrangements.
This is not zoo-exclusive. If you let a person get so close to you, it's not friendship anymore, it's more. This way you are no longer exclusive, as you have a human companion.
The fact that you lived together, moved in together and had sex with each other's animals, helping each other, does not fit into friendship. This is already a relationship, so we cannot talk about an exclusive lifestyle.
The word exclusive does not only refer to the absence of sex between two people, but to the complete human relationship.

I have, and do enjoy sexual and romantic relationships with men. For me sex with my dogs is not a romantic thing. However for 3 - 4 years when I became ''sexually active'' I was zoo exclusive... and while I never thought of it as a lifestyle choice... I have to say when I first had sex with a guy it was a major let down, and it was years before a guy was actually able to make me cum from sex.

I have got a few men trailing for me, in my life. However, I have no idea how to tell them politely that I am just Zoo Exclusive and not interested in them without letting them know that I am Zoo Exclusive as the normal world doesn't take kindly to that.

I have always been female dog zoo exclusive ever since I can remember. I have never felt even the slightest feelings towards humans ever. I actually get turned off by the human form, to the point I can't even get sexually excited so sex with one is not possible. I don't ever see that changing. I have been female dog exclusive for 40 years. I had one human for some odd reason get interested in me but it didn't work out for obvious reasons, and after a slip up by a zoo roommate i had at the time she found out, and decided she would rather keep me as a friend than try to force me to be someone I wasn't able to be. That was over 20 years ago and we still talk from time to time. That was the closest I have ever come to sex with a human and even then I couldn't even get hard for it.

To me with my female dog it is not just sex, it is so much deeper. She is my lover, other half. We spend and enjoy just as much just being with each other, When we make love and it is make love not sex, it is like we become one.

Back