Has anyone else been zoo from the start?

I grew up wondering why everybody else either ignored animals or were rude to them.
I cant relate to this enough! Zoo interests aside, seeing people disregard animals or treat them less than equals always confuses and frustrates me. Why have a pet at all if youre going to disregard it and treat it likes its a bother?

same??? i have been atracted to animals since young, but it clicked years ago when i saw a stray dog's tailhole walking home. dang it was embarrassing lol. later on i started having dreams about it and there its where i actually started looking to know more about zoo.

I've been zoo curious since my earliest days, and also relate to feeling sexual feelings for animals before people. I was one of those kids who pretended to be animals during play until I was way too old, I saw myself as 'one of them' almost and as I aged and grew with those feelings they eventually turned sexual.

I thought I was the only one ever to feel this way, until I stumbled across the original BeastForum all those years ago and never looked back. I was hooked after my first experience and knew it was the right choice for me.

I believe I've always been this way and would have always turned out this way.

I remember wanting to do it with animals before I understood what I feeling... To be fair I learned about it late because I was a bit sheltered. As a kid I was the one who hated seeing any animal get hurt and cried when even a spider was killed. All I knew was that I had strange thoughts and fantasies about certain animals that didn't yet have about humans. I think I repressed them, because I didn't think about it for a long, long time, save for a few select incidences.

Reading all your posts guys, I feel somewhat better, I thought I was weird in how it started for me. Turns out my story is very similar to yours. :) Thank you for that. ;)

It all started at young age, always liked animals and loved to watch documentaries and cartoons with anthropomorphic characters. Disney's 1973 Robin Hood is still one of my favorite ones. Later I was always eager to play with animals, not having any sexual thoughts. Once during our plain playing with my grandparent's dog (he was a beautiful black sheepdog) I noticed his penis peeking out of sheath. It got my interest, at first just seeing him licking himself, then I tried him licking me. Soon after that breakthrough I became more active in it, also got onto internet, sadly back then language barrier was overwhelming for me. I was lucky having our own dog, and being able to freely explore topic more. After years I came to conclusion that's normal and that's who I am.

I hope that in the future I can keep that way :)

tl:dr It's all Disney's fault :LOL:

As long as I can remember I've been into animals I grew up with dogs all my life and working on a farm and remember ever time I saw a dog or cow pussy just thinking I would love to be in that as I grew up I hid who I was for a while when I found beastforum I was so glad to find a community and have been on zooville from then on

Yes I have. Every time I looked at a picture (or saw in real life) of any cetacean, my heart would just melt and couldn't help but smile. Only when I made love to my first dolphin lover Angie did I realize that those feelings were love.

Yes I have. Every time I looked at a picture (or saw in real life) of any cetacean, my heart would just melt and couldn't help but smile. Only when I made love to my first dolphin lover Angie did I realize that those feelings were love.
I mourn your loss too, my friend.

I didn't discover my attraction until the middle of my teenage years, but looking back to when I was younger I think I always had felt this way but I just didn't realize it.

Not exactly sure how to describe that. It's not like I ever looked at dogs in a sexual way when I was younger. I just felt...different...in a way around them. But now those thoughts and feelings around them make sense.

I pretty much grew up on a farm my whole life, but didn't acknowledge my feelings for animals until a while after I figured out that I wasn't attracted to humans at a very young age. In my earliest teens, I started getting interested in animals breeding. Living on a farm helped with that since animals frequently got it on. This lead to a lot of "research" online before I done some things with my family's dog. I miss those years and our super slow dial up internet that loaded images a row of pixels at a time.

When it's in your core it stays with you. It guides any encounter you have with any animal. Other people might hesitate or be fearful in the presence of an animal, but you are at ease.

It's funny when you meet an animal and give a good scritch and it looks at you as if to say WHO ARE YOU? NOBODY ELSE DOES THAT!

just another chiming in -- never had any real sexual interest in humans. looking back, there were plenty of signs, and i always felt more comfortable around non-humans. that and key mental seeds planted by jokes at the right time turned me into what i am today (and have been since i hit puberty).

I experimented with them when I was little and honestly didn't really like dogs until I met my neighbors female golden retriever when I was 13. Than my perspective on all dogs changed forever. ?

The way I see it I was always a zoo, it just kinda "awoke" one day.
I was sexually active from a very early age on, for me the moment I realized that I'm sexually attracted to animals came around 10. Friends of the family had a dachshund. One day when I was alone with him I was fascinated by the idea of scratching him "down there" and see what it looks like. I remember being confused by the anatomy (city kid without any pets and no internet to look stuff up back then), but I went on carefully to see how he reacted. Long story short, we both obviously enjoyed it, and every time he saw me after that he turned on his back and wanted me to do it again.

For me, zoosexuality is innate, and not some lifestyle I decided to try out. Around the same time I hit puberty I saw an image of two mating horses, and even though I didn't grow up with horses, I couldn't think of anything else. While throughout my teens my friends started dating, I didn't. Feeling more at ease around animals does that to you. Then in my twenties I had a conventional human-human relation, which was nice as long as it lasted, but in my mind the mares were still cantering around. My friends now are married, perhaps divorced already, with/without children, but I simply didn't go there. No interest. All I can think of are the mares and how I love her.

What exactly does it mean to say that you are zoo? Does it mean that you are mainly attracted to an animal? Or more than one kind of animal? Does it mean that you only do animals and not humans? I have to ask because I've heard so many things. In my case I just say that I am very sexual and love to have sex in almost any way I can.

What exactly does it mean to say that you are zoo? Does it mean that you are mainly attracted to an animal? Or more than one kind of animal? Does it mean that you only do animals and not humans? I have to ask because I've heard so many things. In my case I just say that I am very sexual and love to have sex in almost any way I can.
It’s a difficult one, I can’t be zoo as I wouldn’t have nor ever have had any sexual acts,involvement with animals but I love knowing watching and hearing that women do! Maybe I am just classed as a pervert! I don’t know it’s a difficult one for me, all I know is I’m glad this is here

well,

generally, being a zoophile means simply that you have a bond with non-humans that goes beyond the typical pet-owner relationship. it doesn't necessarily mean that you're not interested in humans (that would be "zoo exclusive"), nor does it specify how many different non-humans you're interested in.

and sadly you've heard so many different things because it's one of those things that's hard to define in the first place, and damn near everyone has their own definition of it. trying to pin it down and get people to agree on a definition has been the source of a LOT of debate.

This kind of discussion is what I was hoping for when I started this thread. We see a spectrum of what "zoo" may mean to various people.

I'll play around a bit. You've probably seen something like this; it's called a Venn diagram. They show how separate groups may overlap to create a group whose members belong to both of the original groups.

In this case there are animal lovers, which would include most if not all pet lovers and anyone who claims to love animals in whatever way. Even PETA would go into this group. There are bestialists who don't profess any particular love for animals; they just seek sex (or gratification at the sight of it). Then there are the zoos, who both love their animal partners and have sex with them.
zoo_venn.png

I had an affinity with dogs since I was a child. People would always tell me " Dont pet him,he's mean" and he'd end up licking my hand. Later one did alot more than that. No I wasn't curious or experimenting. But he was my first sexual partner.

I honestly can't say it any better than that I just kind of noticed I was into it one day like I would have dreams and stuff like even before I started to notice women or men.

and it's going to sound lame but sites like this that had people talking openly about it made me less likely to hate myself and be proud of who I am or who I became. The old Beast forum I looked around for years before I even said hello to anyone but it was important for me to absorb that information and realize that there's nothing wrong with me I'm not alone. Thank you

Like a lot of people I was just accepting of animals and interested in the females. When I started school I had some odd encounters with female students that in later years I realised are signs of abuse.

As I moved through the years of schooling I found library books on mating habits of many species.

As a young teenager I had my appendix out and some book purchased by my parents included sex acts between fantasy species. I don't think anyone who rates books ever reads the entire text.

I played with many female dogs over the years but never penetrated one until a few years ago. I lost my virginity to a mare at age 18. I have spent most of my life with animals in particular females.

I find it exciting to figure out what turns them on and how they interpret and understand interspecies sex.

Back