Hairy or shaved pussy?

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
I just enjoy pussy, any will do, although I have a preference for shaved. I'm sure it would make eating her out much more pleasant for the both of us!

Depends for me. If I have to eat it then shaved. If I’m just gonna fuck the hell out of it, it doesn’t matter if it’s hairy. But if it looks like roast beef that’s been nailed by anything and everything then it doesn’t matter either way, I’ll pass!

I don´t have a single hair below my head. Preffered bald pussy and hairless asshole, smoothly removed with Veet and a razor. That´s a 100% more sensitive to horse cock and all the more tingly! Add baby oil and all is smooth and perfect, ready to slip in some fat Horse cock,,or a juicy dog for that matter,,same smooth feeling when it comes to enter! ;) Kiss Monica

Attachments

• H8.png
    H8.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 776
  • H17.png
    H17.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 787
  • D8.png
    D8.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 821
I don´t have a single hair below my head. Preffered bald pussy and hairless asshole, smoothly removed with Veet and a razor. That´s a 100% more sensitive to horse cock and all the more tingly! Add baby oil and all is smooth and perfect, ready to slip in some fat Horse cock,,or a juicy dog for that matter,,same smooth feeling when it comes to enter! ;) Kiss Monica

Probably the most perfect post on here ??

Even though I said I prefer hairy, I can't disagree with you as I don't have a pussy... Btw, thanks for this pics... It looks so hot... ?

Nope... Very hard to find a girl that would be interested in zoo... Very traditional society. About the legal status, I'm not sure... But anyways, very hard to find a right girl. As long as you keep it for yourself, nobody can find out, ofc...
It's legal in China although it is looked down on. Of course, I say "traditional" is just a facade. It's another way of saying "behind closed doors".

Back