Hairy or shaved pussy?

I realy don't mind shaved or unshaved. But i do prefer unshaved more. Because shaved reminds me more of an girl not a woman.
And not to mention that i also like animal pussy which is mostly also furry, or at least the animal around it. So hair is should not be a problem for me.

I'm a human virgin, but visually I prefer shaved clean. However I think that if a guy tells his girlfriend to shave, he should shave as well unless she likes it. Otherwise it is hypocritical. Honestly I don't know why more guys don't full shave their genitals. Shit feels amazing.

Shaven or completely bald is my preference. I really do not go for a thick bush or what the Aussies call a growler lol. I have a girl who has had hers lasered so no chance of any bristle ;)

It’s up to her really but since you asked for what I prefer I like them hairy but well kept, as in hair not straight up getting in her vagina, if you can’t pee without getting your hair wet then it’s not well kept enough lol.

But if it looks like roast beef that’s been nailed by anything and everything then it doesn’t matter either way, I’ll pass!
I've seen statements like this quite often, maybe I should just go ahead and do some sex education for guys (and girls) still not knowing what this is all about.

What ya'll are calling "roast beef", is an anatomical trait a female human is born with.
Having a so called "roast beef" pussy does not mean a woman has had a lot of sex. It means, that her inner labia is just bigger than than the outer.
This type of female genitalia is actually extremely common, but many young women are embarrassed about having it, because of people spreading misconceptions like the one above.

Vulvas come in various shapes. From "the bun" to "the roast beef sandwich".
Here's an illustration of a few of the endless individuality of the mysterious female
The_Vulva_Gallery_Hilde_Atalanta_1024x1024.jpg

And while I am at it:
A vagina does not loosen up when the woman has sex frequently. It loosens up because the woman is aroused.
Also tightness varies from woman to woman.

Signed by:
A woman with "roast beef pussy" tired of men spreading bullshit and being accused of being a slut.

I've seen statements like this quite often, maybe I should just go ahead and do some sex education for guys (and girls) still not knowing what this is all about.

What ya'll are calling "roast beef", is an anatomical trait a female human is born with.
Having a so called "roast beef" pussy does not mean a woman has had a lot of sex. It means, that her inner labia is just bigger than than the outer.
This type of female genitalia is actually extremely common, but many young women are embarrassed about having it, because of people spreading misconceptions like the one above.

Here's an illustration of a few of the endless individuality of the mysterious female
View attachment 66825

And while I am at it:
A vagina does not loosen up when the woman has sex frequently. It loosens up because the woman is aroused.

Signed by:
A woman with "roast beef pussy" tired of men spreading bullshit and being accused of being a slut.
Lady, you need to post some sex ed stuff here - this is educating for undersexed guys like me.

And I'm sorry you have to deal with douchebags being derogatory towards you.

View attachment 66825

And while I am at it:

Signed by:

Thank you! I see people saying this all the time (not here but on other sites and irl a couple of times) and it just blows my mind that so meany people don't understand how vaginas work.

Shaved looks more like a plaything to me and natural or trimmed like a woman.
(This not an intellectual assessment of course, just a first impression.)

View attachment 66825

And while I am at it:

Signed by:
Wow. For once an intelligent, informed, and well-articulated post about the female anatomy.
If I had a nickel for every time I saw some bullshit about vaginas written by someone who doesn't have one, I'd be rich. Your points about "looseness" are especially good.

I've always gone with the attitude: if someone doesn't like my pussy, fine. Someone else out there will gladly have a lick in their place.

View attachment 66825

And while I am at it:

Signed by:
Thank you for the excellent post and every lady is beautiful along with everything that make them unique. No one should be teased or made to feel embarrassed by their looks or bodies :)

Back