Hairy or shaved pussy?

Shaved pussy and cock is the best combination IMO. The skin-to-skin contact is much more stimulating and intimate. Whether it's opposite or same sex contact, if one is shaved, the other should be, too. :cool: I also think shaved is way better for both the giver and receiver of oral sex. :p

Last edited:
Hairy. I don't mind if she shaves the lower half of her vulva, around and near her lips. Especially if she has a large labia, but I've GOT to have a nice furry pussy. Nothing better than having that wet fur in my face while I strap my head to her pelvis...mmmm... fuck yeah.

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
I think it depends on the girl, but I have to say I prefer shaved, atleast for now.

See that's a hard choice for me I love shaved but I love them a bit hairy as well. Either way I'm going to pound town on it and so is my dog.

I like human pussies to be smooth.
With guys, I like it more when they are trimmed or shaved, don't want too much hair in my face as I suck them.

The one pictured in #122 I mistook for a pedo violation. Is that bit of chafing from shaving or from diaper rash? (But then, as a father of four girls and grandfather of 3 girls, maybe I've just changed that many more diapers than those guys who have a preference for fully shaved ones -- especially sans the lovely inner lip blossoms of a well-endowed mature vulva).

I like shaved or kinda light hair. The one big reason is I don't like when I'm going to town on her and a hair goes up my nose or in my mouth :husky_laughing:

Variety is the spice of life. But should someone only give me one choice for the rest of my life, I would pick shaved/waxed.

A lot of the women I met in the Philippines had natural landing strips, opposed to full bushes. I'd guess it was like 3 to 1 landing strips to bushes in the population around Clark Air Base.

My Ex came from the Philippines as a young girl the bush was outrageous I was one of her first partners so never really had a reason to shave, but after I shaved it for her she never wanted to grow it back. I'd do it sometimes for her after we broke it off up until she got married.

As for the men that made it down there on me - They never complained about it so I doubt that it really mattered.

I've never complained.

Pussy is pussy

Very true - the same basic attraction is always there. There is one very important difference between one pussy and another however - the woman that it is a part of. When I really like a woman every part of her is pretty and sexy to me.

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
doesnt matter. And what part of Europe were you at, ive seen plenty of bush there XD

There is a lot more you can do with a hairy pussy. You can style with hair gel. You can hairspray it. You can color it. Options are limitless

I like them either way! Isn't girls pussy the Crown on Creation? ?????

Back