Guys private k9 club

So I've talked about before here and there. I'm wanting to start and form a private club for guys like myself into gay beast. An ideal and secret group for guys to make friends , get to know one another and of course have a safe haven to have hot sexual fun and adventure. To form something like this would be a group effort. I'm open to who is interested and brain storming idea to put this together. Anyone who wants to be part please comment and also message me about it. Something like this would be a huge milestone for those like us. A place to be ourselves and be around others like minded as us. A home away from home where fantasy come become real.
Count me in

So I've talked about before here and there. I'm wanting to start and form a private club for guys like myself into gay beast. An ideal and secret group for guys to make friends , get to know one another and of course have a safe haven to have hot sexual fun and adventure. To form something like this would be a group effort. I'm open to who is interested and brain storming idea to put this together. Anyone who wants to be part please comment and also message me about it. Something like this would be a huge milestone for those like us. A place to be ourselves and be around others like minded as us. A home away from home where fantasy come become real.
Id love to join

Back