Got my SO to think of dog sex.

omonundro

Tourist
Talking last night, my SO was trying to guess the sex of a cat in the yard. She asked how to tell. I said "It's kind of tough, because their equipment is so small, not like a dog's." She said "Well yeah, you can tell a dog right away."

After a few minutes, I asked "Didn't you tell me one time about a woman in [town where she used to live] who got stuck to a dog?" {She did in fact tell me that years ago.}

"No. What do you mean 'stuck to a dog'?"

"They were having sex."

"Why would you have sex with a dog?"

"Maybe they like it. Maybe it's fun."

"Hmm."

Not "gross." "Hmm."

I felt very lascivious. Maybe . . . .

Be careful what you wish for. I’ve read an awful lot of stories here where women write about how “my EX got me into it.” Just saying….

Talking last night, my SO was trying to guess the sex of a cat in the yard. She asked how to tell. I said "It's kind of tough, because their equipment is so small, not like a dog's." She said "Well yeah, you can tell a dog right away."

After a few minutes, I asked "Didn't you tell me one time about a woman in [town where she used to live] who got stuck to a dog?" {She did in fact tell me that years ago.}

"No. What do you mean 'stuck to a dog'?"

"They were having sex."

"Why would you have sex with a dog?"

"Maybe they like it. Maybe it's fun."

"Hmm."

Not "gross." "Hmm."

I felt very lascivious. Maybe . . . .
It's conversations like that where people start thinking on it and then become a member of the ranks 🤣🤣

Careful, her not being repulsed absolutely doesn't mean she wants to try it, there are many steps in between those two

Back