Generational Images

AceofBaseTheSignAlbumcover.jpg

Only actually album CD I ever owned.
Did you ever use a stereo and cassette tapes listening to the radio hoping the song you want comes on and the DJ didn't talk too much during the intro so you could get a good recording? Yea, that was me with "The Sign"

Did you ever use a stereo and cassette tapes listening to the radio hoping the song you want comes on and the DJ didn't talk too much during the intro so you could get a good recording? Yea, that was me with "The Sign"
When I was too young to understand how radio stations worked and they only played specific genres, I once left a cassette recording the radio for 10 hours while not at home hoping they'd play Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

Maybe, at a friend's, but don't think so. We skipped the sega/snes generation and went straight from NES to N64.
Dam, so you didn't get to experience the original Mortal Kombat with the "Gore" cheat code?
lol Thinking back now I remember feeling like those games were so realistic, and there was no way they could ever look better.

So naïve

I miss the fun of making mix tapes and the art for the cases. Making mixes digitally although still fun is just not the same.

I miss the fun of making mix tapes and the art for the cases. Making mixes digitally although still fun is just not the same.
We're like those really really old people who think vinyl sounds better than digital......not gonna name names but there are possibly a few of them in this thread lol

Back