Funniest moment with your other

K_9River_rat

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
So obviously I'll go first here!

So I had been drinking and went to sit on the porcelain throne.

While there, I decided it was 420 time.

I had probably drank more than I should have, and definitely smoked more than I should have, because one moment, everything was fine, the next, I was hit by an oncoming train. My head was spinning to the point where I leaned against the wall.

My k9 lover was there, as the usual.

At some point I decided to get up. I'm not really sure what happened, but pants and underwear around ones ankles make walking rather difficult.

I went to take a step and pretty much failed. Pants around ones ankles make it difficult to put one's feet where they need to be to maintain stable footing. My drunk/stoned ass is now heading for the floor, face first.

My k9 buddy figured he'd help me in the best way possible and promptly took advantage of the situation and jumped my bones on the spot..

I laid on the floor laughing my ass off the entire time because I just couldn't get past the humor of the situation.

Another one comes to mind. While not sexual at all, it was an enlightening moment.

I was laying in bed going to sleep.

My first k9 lover was laying with me, up against my ass. I felt a fart coming on and giggled to myself about farting on him.

I let it rip and then got the whiff of a horrible odor, and couldn't believe I could be so rotten. I looked at the dog, and he looked back at me. I swear he had some kind of grin on his face.

I laid back down and after some time, he got hot and went to the floor per the usual. He laid down on the floor just below me on my side of the bed. A few minimum passed and I'm hit in the face with the same odor as before.

I roll over and look down at him , and say, "It WAS you!"

I swear he was laughing.

They do have a sense of humor!!

Some peoples r veeeeeery long winds when the write….. yet many do nooo wanna writing muchly.

Not so funny but once it was my first time with my lover a 3 year old coonhound bitch. I started by giving her a little kiss on the mouth turns out she couldn’t resist and jumped on top of me pushing me onto the ground and sticking her tongue so deep down my throat I gagged.

Not so funny but once it was my first time with my lover a 3 year old coonhound bitch. I started by giving her a little kiss on the mouth turns out she couldn’t resist and jumped on top of me pushing me onto the ground and sticking her tongue so deep down my throat I gagged.
This IS funny! The learning phase has all sorts of things like this! I appreciate your response!!

my boy pieced together that when my mother calls i will leave soon (she's terminally ill and i'm visiting her every single day. she knows i will come but still calls) and started to hide my shoes, usually by laying over them and switching to "i'm not listening" mode.
his overall attitude and how it changes based on where we currently are, he's like "who goes there?!" sharp on walks and "let's cuddle forever!" at home, makes me smile every day. he made some really good progress over these almost three years i had him. he's this 70kg fearsome beast when we're outside (he tried to go for my throat the first time we've met) and cuddle bear at home... and a big sack of potatoes when i'm trying to get up in the morning and he doesn't want to.

my boy pieced together that when my mother calls i will leave soon (she's terminally ill and i'm visiting her every single day. she knows i will come but still calls) and started to hide my shoes, usually by laying over them and switching to "i'm not listening" mode.
his overall attitude and how it changes based on where we currently are, he's like "who goes there?!" sharp on walks and "let's cuddle forever!" at home, makes me smile every day. he made some really good progress over these almost three years i had him. he's this 70kg fearsome beast when we're outside (he tried to go for my throat the first time we've met) and cuddle bear at home... and a big sack of potatoes when i'm trying to get up in the morning and he doesn't want to.
They're very perceptive! Much more so than most give them credit for. You've got to be looking to notice though!

Good story!

Back