Fun fact about yourself

Is that really important? I don't think so. :LOL: At least Sniffer doesn't care if hard or soft. He pleases me one way or the other until I cum. Never ever a disappointment. :D It does not make nobody less of a man, if he really is a man. It takes a bit more than just a stiff dick.
Gotta live up to the stereotype, right? ?

I have taught several minority groups to shoot where others have failed too make people confident in there rights to defend themselves. And at little to no cost.

When I was in college I flew across the country to stay with a guy I had never met before and only told one person (who I realize now didn't have enough information if something happened). I did a lot of dumb things back then - glad I am still alive!
Welcome to the club. I was only 15 back then and learned my lesson very quick.

I hate horror movies unless the hero gets to fight back on equal footing. The "horror" movies I do like are Fright Night (1985), The Lost Boys (1986), and The Crow (1994)

I was a swimmer all through HS and a collegiate swimmer at nationals for the Red River Conference.

I like to pee in the shower ?
I myself LOVE pissing outside in nature all full naked and most when I do it on all fours or standing or squatting even kneeling I’ll just let go!!!!!!!! Though I have a silliest urethra and mostly it just comes out like a shower head or faulty tap or something and I get it all over my kitty and legs especially!!!!!!!!!!!! But I guess I’m a carefree spirit of nature so I don’t mind the mess at all ??
Ive always done it. Doesn't everyone? ;)
I shower with my wife... She's definitely mine! ;)???

Huh? Did you actually read what I wrote????

Maybe you should’ve replied on Naughtydoggy2’s post/comment and not on my reply to it.... just a wild guess though
lol... I did reply to Naughtydoggy2 and quoted both of you in the reply because I was joining your conversation.
It made sense to me at the time! ;)

Fun fact: I tried the peanut-butter-on-the-penis thing when I was a kid because I heard jokes about it before I discovered that with most dogs additional flavoring isn't required.
:husky_wink:

Back