Fun fact about yourself

Fun fact, I can orgasm from sucking dick.

Prove it.

Fun fact, I usually really enjoy being proven wrong. There's so much negativity, corruption and people you simply can't trust and I love to be proven wrong about these things. Doesn't happen too often though.

Prove it.

Fun fact, I usually really enjoy being proven wrong. There's so much negativity, corruption and people you simply can't trust and I love to be proven wrong about these things. Doesn't happen too often though.
I have letters of recommendation, will those do??

I love learning about cringy people. It makes me feel better about who I am as a person.
It's the same reason I enjoy Hoarders or My 600lbs life.

I masturbate hardly.

:)

Naw, saying that I studied to be a diocesan priest and was in a Benedictine monastery for a while. Did not go on to theologate.

(Obviously. Well, wait -- why "obviously"? I'm going to guess from what I saw/observed, I was not the only one there with zoophilic tendencies).

Just kidding. Flotists are cool!

(Sinkers are cool, too. I don't play favorites).

When i was 15 i took my dad's car for a joyride while they were on holiday and crashed it into a culvert, so i made out it had been stolen!
As far as I know he still thinks it was stolen!

When i was 15 i took my dad's car for a joyride while they were on holiday and crashed it into a culvert, so i made out it had been stolen!
As far as I know he still thinks it was stolen!
Damn culverts just jump out of no where. Dont they know people drive there XD

Back