Fun fact about yourself

I can fold paper cranes smaller than one third of an inch and my fingers do this...

Attachments

• VID_20230124_201031.mp4
    9.6 MB
Idk seems like a weird thing for them to do if that's the case though
I do not understand your line of reasoning here. But just in case, I was not attacking you with the:
Thats funny bc it sounds like an attack. With a big power imbalance behind it.

Frankly Id like to see a moderator be more....moderate. Just sayin'

So well see if i get banned for disagreement

Well i said i didn't get it on a post i didn't understand and was immediately chewed out as "He does not have an intelligent argument to reply with, so he chooses nonsense. "
And this is wrong. And I even explained why it is wrong in the thread here:
I did not attack you, I was responding to the posts above you explaining what happened there because you said you did not understand that. You understood it wrong.

I have "my special place/chair" in our kitchen. Perfect, view to all doors, not too close to the heater, not in the windy spot when windows are open. So whenever we have guests and someone sits down there, I do a Sheldon Cooper imitation and they stand up and take it as a joke... But it isn't.

Im on a roll, crapping on and so you probably wont believe me when I tell you that I have had spirits and entities come and visit me in the night for sexual activity. Sometimes it's unwanted and terrifying. Sometimes its amazing and I have a big orgasm. It's a real thing. But these said entities are not slaves unfortunately. You can't just demand a great big orgasm. But you can ask nicely....
Oh wow,That sounds amazing and out of this would sexie,but abit scary as well..Does it happen in your dreams,or is it in real life Experience??
And how do you call them,Is anybody capable of doing that?

I dated a surfer and moved to the beach to live with him in my twenties, whereupon I discovered that when I dived down deep whilst swimming that I would spontaneously have an orgasm. Thats when I took up surfing.
You are such a sexual being:love:

Holy carp, I thought I was the only one who experiences these. I sometimes call for them on purpose when I'm feeling ready and/or go to specific locations to let them have me. The orgasms are huge and sometimes painful every time.
Are the being male or female?And how do you call them? I would love to try that so much.

Im on a roll, crapping on and so you probably wont believe me when I tell you that I have had spirits and entities come and visit me in the night for sexual activity. Sometimes it's unwanted and terrifying. Sometimes it’s amazing and I have a big orgasm. It's a real thing. But these said entities are not slaves unfortunately. You can't just demand a great big orgasm. But you can ask nicely....
To me it was fucking a lovely cow, but at lass, I woke up from the dream just when beginning to cum in her.

Back