Fun fact about yourself

Im on a roll, crapping on and so you probably wont believe me when I tell you that I have had spirits and entities come and visit me in the night for sexual activity. Sometimes it's unwanted and terrifying. Sometimes its amazing and I have a big orgasm. It's a real thing. But these said entities are not slaves unfortunately. You can't just demand a great big orgasm. But you can ask nicely....
Holy carp, I thought I was the only one who experiences these. I sometimes call for them on purpose when I'm feeling ready and/or go to specific locations to let them have me. The orgasms are huge and sometimes painful every time.

I love the thought of older men cumming over me 😇
Kinda doing that now lol. Was reading your posts and dreaming of you in a room full of dogs taking turns on you, over and over again. Trust me, my pants are soaking wet here lol. Thanks for sharing and you have a brilliant Christmas. 🎄
🙂🚪 👗🐾
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Holy carp, I thought I was the only one who experiences these. I sometimes call for them on purpose when I'm feeling ready and/or go to specific locations to let them have me. The orgasms are huge and sometimes painful every time.
Painful? How come?

A lot of people who meet me assume I self-medicate or engage in recreational drug use. They WISH I was that cool or interesting. I'm just a boring horse fucker

Im on a roll, crapping on and so you probably wont believe me when I tell you that I have had spirits and entities come and visit me in the night for sexual activity. Sometimes it's unwanted and terrifying. Sometimes its amazing and I have a big orgasm. It's a real thing. But these said entities are not slaves unfortunately. You can't just demand a great big orgasm. But you can ask nicely....
Any chance you could share more about this?

Painful? How come?
Just the strength of the orgasm sometimes causes a straining sensation in my penis if I'm on my third cum. If I'm being honest, I kinda like it though. It feels like I'm being syphoned out, like when a straw sucks up the last dregs of a milkshake and you get that stereotypical sucking sound.

Just the strength of the orgasm sometimes causes a straining sensation in my penis if I'm on my third cum. If I'm being honest, I kinda like it though. It feels like I'm being syphoned out, like when a straw sucks up the last dregs of a milkshake and you get that stereotypical sucking sound.
I think I might like one of those milkshakes.

I just found out I probably lived my whole life to date with undiagnosed ADHD..... which explains a lot. But damn I was just getting over my PTSD 🤣🤣 You got laugh
Ain't that the way. Really great you have made strides with your PTSD. congrats on that.

Im really curious. How does that play out practically. And extra sex chromosome. Does that mean you have extra sexual desire. Please excuse my ignorance I really wouldn't have a clue. Or make you more male or more female or something. Just curious.
It just means I’m intersex. Looked androgynous my whole life

It just means I’m intersex. Looked androgynous my whole life
Okay.... Thats super interesting to me... In Australia I think it is recognised... as instead of an F or M, you know in your passport they allow intersex folk to be a third category. There was a big legal win about 5 years ago with this lovely, I want to call her chick, who rode her bike around here with a bubble machine. It sounds kooky but she is soft and playful. I hope that in your world you have been encouraged to love who you are... We are all so heavily conditioned as it is. I mean coming to this site has been an eye opener for me in terms of seeing the judgment against my own freely expressed sex drive and lust. It has really surprised me how much guilt and shame I have carried around all this taboo stuff. And Im not even hands on. Its just all fantasy.

Sorry sorry sorry.
I am raving.
It is nearly 2am and I didnt sleep last night. So I hope I dont sound like a crazy person. Hopefully we will catch up again soon.
x

Okay.... Thats super interesting to me... In Australia I think it is recognised... as instead of an F or M, you know in your passport they allow intersex folk to be a third category. There was a big legal win about 5 years ago with this lovely, I want to call her chick, who rode her bike around here with a bubble machine. It sounds kooky but she is soft and playful. I hope that in your world you have been encouraged to love who you are... We are all so heavily conditioned as it is. I mean coming to this site has been an eye opener for me in terms of seeing the judgment against my own freely expressed sex drive and lust. It has really surprised me how much guilt and shame I have carried around all this taboo stuff. And Im not even hands on. Its just all fantasy.

Sorry sorry sorry.
I am raving.
It is nearly 2am and I didnt sleep last night. So I hope I dont sound like a crazy person. Hopefully we will catch up again soon.
x
I mean, I don’t blame people for not understanding. I didn’t get to choose how I was born. I just happen to be in this body and I have to find a way to walk through life with it.

The only thing that has been bothersome is being androgynous looking and people acting weird towards me because of it. Like, wanting to play on girls teams when I was younger but told I couldn’t because I was a boy, but then being told I couldn’t play with the boys because I’d have to use their locker room and being naked I obviously wasn’t a boy. I mean, at this point it is what it is.

The only real issue now is I’ve decided to be on hormones, so I’m progressively looking much more feminine, but now people assume I’m transgender which is something different entirely. I can’t win lol.

At least I get to be on here and discuss my love and appreciation for animals with like minded people. No reason to call it taboo. What we do was once in fashion with ancient cultures and civilizations. Now it’s not. One day regular missionary position sex might be out of fashion and become the new taboo. Who knows, who cares lol.

Back