Fun fact about yourself

I have a sort of skillset that I used to compare with a humorous analogy...But I now I just say, I do this pleasurable action to women, like some people eat and savor cake....

I am a skilled "handyman" who can do walls/flooring from framing-to-finish, masonry, and residential plumbing and electrical, but I don't really enjoy it and it's not what I do for a living.

I am a skilled "handyman" who can do walls/flooring from framing-to-finish, masonry, and residential plumbing and electrical, but I don't really enjoy it and it's not what I do for a living.
That is awesome..And handyman doesn't do your skills justuce IHO..You're more of a contractor...I wish I'd had a chance to learn masonry and succo, trade secrets I guess..And thats always good to know in case...Kudos IHO...

Reactions: IHO
I got a new knife :3
A trench knife <3
Cool! As a bit of an blade enthusiast myself, I have these 2 bad-boys, which fit my short, wide fingers nicely. I got one online years ago, and the other I saw in a pawn shop just a couple of weeks ago and had to get it to make the pair. 😁

knuckleblades.jpg

Ciekawostka: Chociaż to naprawdę nie jest zabawny fakt, same wielkie litery w najmniejszym stopniu nie pomagają w ilorazie „zabawy”.
Nie pomyliłeś portali - zmień na taki z poprawnością językową

Back