Fun fact about yourself

Do not we all have the “missing” sock too🤷‍♀️…. That would mean 81/2 socks?…. The questions are endless yes🤷‍♀️🤔

Are they all sensible socks or are some of them novelty ones? Like, if one pair is Christmas themed do you  really own 9 pairs of socks?

Also, if that a strict limit you enforce? Do you buy a replacement pair for any that are old, or would you just accept that now you own 8?

So many questions from one "interesting" fact.
Nothing special, I live in a cold place so... most are Christmas sock style.
I generally use one for each working day of the week, and I use double for Saturdays and Sundays when I usually spend more time at home and without slippers, (I don't have a carpet), the floor is quite cold.

And when you do wash them do you just have cold feet on your cold floors? And you've just never decided to invest in another pair or some slippers? Instead your just cold and sad whilst your socks wash and dry?
Or maybe a lonely an dirty pair of socks always bcos u having to wear a pair when washing?🤔🤷‍♀️

Astronomy, travel, science and graphic desingn are my hobbies. About graphics - I love making simple cartoons with funny stuff and also more serious artworks with kinky cotent haha 😉 Some of them are in my topic.
Also I'm playing some games on PS5, for example Snow Runner, Skyrim, some metroidvanias etc

I currently have very concerning memory issues. But useless information that was stored 10+ years ago, is nearly photographic, ex: I remember every license plate from my great grandads 77 ford, to my 12 mazda, my DL number, Hunting card, etc.

Back