Freshly arrived here!

Sub_teefje

Lurker
Hey all,
Freshly arrived today i would love to introduce myself to yall.
I am a 31yr Female, Short (4.9 for the Americans, 150cm for EU). I am a bit heavier built with quite the ass, if i may say so.
I absolutely love to be dominated/used in good understanding. I am in a long distance open relationship and i couldn't wish for a better man by my side.

My best friend is Wild, a 4yr old Pitbull who has recently discovered that my pussy has a very lovely taste to him. My dreams are simple, i want to be used by dog/man/horse/other options. From time to time i spend some time with my Horse Dildo and my Dog Dildo.
I hope to meet some nice like minded people here.

x

Welcome to the jacale, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you found us😉.

Hey all,
I am a 31yr Female, Short (4.9 for the Americans, 150cm for EU). I am a bit heavier built with quite the ass, if i may say so.
I absolutely love to be dominated/used in good understanding. I am in a long distance open relationship and i couldn't wish for a better man by my side.

My best friend is Wild, a 4yr old Pitbull who has recently discovered that my pussy has a very lovely taste to him. My dreams are simple, i want to be used by dog/man/horse/other options. From time to time i spend some time with my Horse Dildo and my Dog Dildo.

x
Hello, I'm new also. Looking for friende

Hey all,

x
Nice and welcome

Back