french kissing dogs

I've never witnessed my dog eating his own poop and I watched him take plenty. I started cooking all his food from fresh or frozen ingredients because commercial food is disgusting. He does like to lick my feet, his feet, my butt and his cock and sometimes after he pees which bothers me some. My ex was having sex with whores for I don't know how long and then coming home and sleeping with me. I guess it's a risk reward thing. I will choose dog any day.
I enjoy having my feet licked by dogs

Yes, but I’m particular on the dog it won’t be with any dog. But dogs like a German shepherd, Rottweiler, Doberman, labs, boxers, etc. I have no problem kissing, making out with, and letting them lick me. It’s the smaller dogs I’m a little ehhh on, but my gf is curious about that feeling so I’m sure I’ll try it someday

My Dane is the best kisser I've found in my loooong dogfrenchkissing career. He just keep kissing until my lips and tongue hurt. I believe we share the same breath now ?.
By the way, french kissing dogs for me mean a major percentage of the whole dog sex experience. Sometimes I can get off just kissing my dog, no need to mount and stuff.
could you send me a photo and a movie of you and your Dane going at it, plus try kissing an Old English Mastiff x-large, 200lbs with a very long tongue, WOW but some years back he pasted away, old age.

If you don't kiss your dog lover, you're doing it wrong. Seriously, kiss that bitch. Or stud. Just do it.
THIS.

Personally I live for french kissing dogs.
When I was a teenager I'd make out with my friend's husky whenever I visited. He was young and enthusiastic (to put it mildly) would would nip as he licked, and my lips would be pulp by the end but I loved every second of it.
Not long ago I had a dog with whom sex wasn't possible but who did love to make out. We'd lay together sucking face until she decided she'd had enough, which was usually about 40 minutes. Sweet girl.

THIS.

Personally I live for french kissing dogs.
When I was a teenager I'd make out with my friend's husky whenever I visited. He was young and enthusiastic (to put it mildly) would would nip as he licked, and my lips would be pulp by the end but I loved every second of it.
Not long ago I had a dog with whom sex wasn't possible but who did love to make out. We'd lay together sucking face until she decided she'd had enough, which was usually about 40 minutes. Sweet girl.
My girl does the same thing! Kiss kiss kiss and a random nip on the lip... Ouch. And I have to push her off me every time, literally push her off, because she jumps on me and pins me down with her paws on my chest to make out with me.

This is the only post I can find if any one out there have another post like this or if you a movie you can post please do.

Attachments

• 4e.jpg
    4e.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 92
It was never a taboo for me because I would kiss my dog like that when I was young. Not in sexual way I was just pretending to be a dog too, then when I became sexually active french kissing was easy.

Back