french kissing dogs

I French kiss mine like 20 times a day. After all he is my lover. Kissing dogs is much more passionate and they don't complain because they're playing some stupid game. Now I'm the one who's trying to do something and he's trying to get the kiss but I always give it to him unless people are around.

Last edited:
All the time. My mutt mix demands kisses and will force herself on you. (It's actually a problem when I have guests over.) My newfie gives very wet and slobbery kisses, as you can imagine. She'll only kiss me when she's in the mood. Except after sex, then she'll literally make out with you for 10 minutes straight!

Last edited:
All the time. My mutt mix demands kisses and will force herself on you. (It's actually a problem when I have guests over.) My newfie gives very wet and slobbery kisses, as you can imagine. She'll only kiss me when she's in the mood. Except after sex, then she'll literally make out with you for 10 minutes straight!
I'm not into bitches but that sounds rather hot! (When I say bitch I'm not trying to be offensive.)

I love my slobber kisses. I had to get a bed protector because of him. I like to cuddle with him so he'll kiss me all night long. Plus surprise oral down below here and there. Now if he would just go for longer than a minute. I think he likes to tease me.

I've never witnessed my dog eating his own poop and I watched him take plenty. I started cooking all his food from fresh or frozen ingredients because commercial food is disgusting. He does like to lick my feet, his feet, my butt and his cock and sometimes after he pees which bothers me some. My ex was having sex with whores for I don't know how long and then coming home and sleeping with me. I guess it's a risk reward thing. I will choose dog any day.

I've never witnessed my dog eating his own poop and I watched him take plenty. I started cooking all his food from fresh or frozen ingredients because commercial food is disgusting. He does like to lick my feet, his feet, my butt and his cock and sometimes after he pees which bothers me some. My ex was having sex with whores for I don't know how long and then coming home and sleeping with me. I guess it's a risk reward thing. I will choose dog any day.
Well, was it an open relationship? You with the dog, him with other women?

It was not. Dog didn't try mounting me until 3 months after he left and a week later I had sex with dog. I wouldn't even kiss dog with an open mouth before then. The asshole beat the shit out of me the day he left and dog attacked him making him cry like a baby.
Yow. It sounds like he was abusive. Sorry to hear that. :( At least you won't have to go through that again. And I'm glad to hear that your dog protects you. (y)

Brass balls, I'd be terrified she'd nip my tongue. Not really into kissing animals in general. It's not really a natural animal behavior, so I can't imagine they 'get it.' To each their own though.
I'm not sure about whether mares enjoy kissing but my dog sure does. Maybe he doesn't enjoy it sexually. I don't always. It's more about bonding. It's a sign of affection to me.

It's not really a natural animal behavior, so I can't imagine they 'get it.'

indeed, and this makes me sad. kissing is one of my favorite things, and i'd love for non-humans to understand it the way we do, but i don't think it can really happen. :/

I really enjoy kissing with my boy, he's also into it. I read that some of dogs have bad breath, luckily for me mine doesn't have that problem :) oh, maybe from time to time lol. Bit sloppier then with human, but man he can put his tongue deep ;) Like to suck it a bit, and sliding mine tongue over his fangs ? That really makes me going.

I'm not sure about whether mares enjoy kissing but my dog sure does. Maybe he doesn't enjoy it sexually. I don't always. It's more about bonding. It's a sign of affection to me.
i can tell you she lift her head and lick my mouth, they are capable of much more than i first thought

My dog has a weird obsession with licking my ears but they arn't so much in to kissing though.

My Dane is the best kisser I've found in my loooong dogfrenchkissing career. He just keep kissing until my lips and tongue hurt. I believe we share the same breath now ?.
By the way, french kissing dogs for me mean a major percentage of the whole dog sex experience. Sometimes I can get off just kissing my dog, no need to mount and stuff.

Back