Found a fun toy

Huh? But the site says 64usd
Do you mean the amazon one??
The site I linked is directly from the manufacturer. Same exact toy as the amazon link, just cheaper there. Amazon also has videos of the "thrusting" motion, which is at the knot of the toy.

It surely does open the 2nd hole. I had it on vibration only it start pushing again my second hole and the knot was going in, once the knot it just about it, your but will squeeze it tight, tight enough that mine set off the power button on the side and caused it to got straight into a fast thrust,....needless to say, it all went in then, the knot and the 2nd hole....felt close to the real thing..
OK, I am sheltered and dumb, what is the 2nd hole. Please don't laugh at the dumb girl.

Found a thrusting toy that I think people will enjoyable. I haven't taken the whole thing yet, but I think whenever I do, it will be amazing.

Check it out here.
Thank you for sharing this. I got one and I love it. It has some actual thrusting power unlike others I have tried. My muscles tend to clamp down on anything inserted and most toys can't handle that.

Mine doesn’t have the heating, it’s one I found on Amazon. I really like the silicone, soft enough to enjoy, firm enough that the knot takes some work. It hits my second hole, so just be aware of length. The hump function is fantastic, vibrations could be stronger

I wish I could have one like that. I really want a dog cock toy, but my butt is just too tight, and seems like it's a little short inside. My thrusting toy I have now, I've only been able to use twice. It's just not comfortable to me. :/

Back