Found a fun toy

Mine arrived today! Pretty excited to give it a try... :)

Only thing of note at this point is that the remote does not come with a battery, it takes a special smaller 12V battery.
This is the battery type the remote takes: https://www.amazon.com/LiCB-23A-Alkaline-Battery-5-Pack/dp/B06ZYRCP2B

The toy itself did come charged or at least with enough charge to operate out of the box.

Attachments

• newToy.png
    newToy.png
    16.7 MB · Views: 210
The black and red combination looks amazing I like how much detail they put into the tip and the balls. The tip doesn’t look too realistic it’s more flowery but it’s neat the balls look hairy though… which is amazing how they were able to pull that texture.

Mine arrived today! Pretty excited to give it a try... :)

Only thing of note at this point is that the remote does not come with a battery, it takes a special smaller 12V battery.
This is the battery type the remote takes: https://www.amazon.com/LiCB-23A-Alkaline-Battery-5-Pack/dp/B06ZYRCP2B

The toy itself did come charged or at least with enough charge to operate out of the box.

Mine can in last week. It's nice, real nice. The thrusting comes from the bottom of the today, not the tip, so if you set it up against a wall, and it sticks to it well, you'll love it. Prepare yourself though, if the vibration pattern is good for you and the the thrusting pattern is set to high, once you start pushing back, it's going to hit the knot real fast. Now it's time for "doit or die"..................push out and back, but not too hard to stop the thrusting....the toy will do the rest and before you know it, you'll be knotted and tied.....thus....the bitch!.

Found a thrusting toy that I think people will enjoyable. I haven't taken the whole thing yet, but I think whenever I do, it will be amazing.

Check it out here.
I have one, it’s fucking fantastic. I’ve taken it all, it’s hard for me to keep it in, it presses against my second hole haaaard. 10/10 recommend especially with the remote function, love changing the thrust patterns, they’re as close I’ve felt to a real knot flopping around in your hole.

I have one, it’s fucking fantastic. I’ve taken it all, it’s hard for me to keep it in, it presses against my second hole haaaard. 10/10 recommend especially with the remote function, love changing the thrust patterns, they’re as close I’ve felt to a real knot flopping around in your hole.
i have some questions about this product, how are the heating functions and is it silent and what is the quality of the silicone thank you

i have some questions about this product, how are the heating functions and is it silent and what is the quality of the silicone thank you
The one I linked does not have a heating function. The quality of the silicone seems fine to me (I am not an expert). Not super quiet, but not super loud either. My only complaint is due to the motors inside it, it is kinda stiff with not much flexibility.

Mine doesn’t have the heating, it’s one I found on Amazon. I really like the silicone, soft enough to enjoy, firm enough that the knot takes some work. It hits my second hole, so just be aware of length. The hump function is fantastic, vibrations could be stronger

Mine doesn’t have the heating, it’s one I found on Amazon. I really like the silicone, soft enough to enjoy, firm enough that the knot takes some work. It hits my second hole, so just be aware of length. The hump function is fantastic, vibrations could be stronger

It surely does open the 2nd hole. I had it on vibration only it start pushing again my second hole and the knot was going in, once the knot it just about it, your but will squeeze it tight, tight enough that mine set off the power button on the side and caused it to got straight into a fast thrust,....needless to say, it all went in then, the knot and the 2nd hole....felt close to the real thing..

Back