First time hub

I have preferred the company of animals over the company of humans since, maybe, when I was 8 or 9 years old. I suspect a lot of it is due to the fact I didn't have a nice childhood and my peers well very cruel to me. To be honest, I would have preferred the company of a sunflower to the company of most humans back then.

My liking with animals got sexual when I was 13 or 14 years old. There was a mare in a nearby horse riding club I liked a lot. One day I realized I did like her a lot. I tried to deny it for a short time, but one day I gave up. That point, for me, marks the moment in which I made it official to myself that I was a zoophile.

The afternoon my hubby and I thought I was ready for taking our Lab's knot did not go as we had it all planned out.
I was on my back, feet on the floor as Jake started out with his great tongue and my hubby pulled him up and had him lick my face and nipples as he rubbed Jake's sheath to make him ready to enter.
Instead of keeping the entire shaft partially out of me, my hubby was not ready and our boy went deep and pressed hard as I felt him grow... telling hubby to keep him in, afraid it would hurt (as we were told) if he pulled out at this point.

Nerves in me came alive as he humped, knot swelling up and hubby suggesting I relax.... the first orgasms are still a fond memory after many years.
We did calm him down as he emptied his puppy seed into me and eventually I felt like he was small enough to pull out... It was not unpleasant, just a challenge.
Somewhat sore for a day, but was anxious to enjoy again... and still do.

How did your first full tie go?

well tbh I’ve just always been into taboo things . Especially sex wise . Other than that I just find female animals attractive or at least most of them . They all have different pussies and they’re all beautiful, and they all have unique personalities and communicate in their own way
Some of the best things about our beloved animals are that they are all so unique and special in their ways. Totally agree! Definitely an understandable attraction! :)

That you were attracted to animals?

Personally I don't even remember as I've been around them so much all my life that one day I think it just clicked. I'm curious how other people found out themselves.

A few months ago maybe? I think I've been attracted to animals as long as I've been aware of attraction as a concept, however I felt like that was "wrong" and would repress my attraction heavily. It was only until recently that I came around to accepting my attraction, and I had a clicking feeling similar to what you said.

Back