Finally discovered this forum

theplantmid

Tourist
Hi everyone, I (27M) just recently discovered this forum and I decided that safely accepting my long time interests in zoophilia by means of interacting with others of similar interests is ultimately healthier and better for my mental wellbeing than ignoring, hating, and shaming this part of me. I don’t have any real life experiences with animals, just watching stuff online and then wallowing in post nut clarity.
I dont think my current life is compatible with acting on my zoophilia interests, but I catch myself often fantasizing about possibilities (like receiving from a male dog) in the future.
I’ll be here reading and supporting and occasionally commenting I’m sure, just wanted to say hi 👋🏻

Thanks! I saw your profile you’re from Brazil! That’s awesome I used to live in Ceará.
cool! are you brazilian or you just used to live here in brazil? i have met some people that werent brazilian but used to live here. thats pretty cool
I’d love to add you/follow you lol but idk how to yet
if im not mistaken, you are still unable to follow people, but to follow someone you need to click on the person's profile and then "follow"1715215152267.png

cool! are you brazilian or you just used to live here in brazil? i have met some people that werent brazilian but used to live here. thats pretty cool

if im not mistaken, you are still unable to follow people, but to follow someone you need to click on the person's profile and then "follow"View attachment 560763
Thanks for showing me! Yeah I think since my profile is new it’s still partially restricted

Thanks 🙏🏻
I’m still learning how to use this website lol, also how do I follow other users? Idk if it’s a locked privalige until my account is verified or something
I had a profile ages ago. Just now was allowed to have a new one. Not sure but I think you click the profile?

Back