females who own stallions?

Yoxxoy

Lurker
I want to ask a few questions via PMs if you're cool with doing so hit me up. I'm curious on how people handle pets differently

What? You meam I can't have a lap stallion someday? I demand to see my senator. We deserve horses that behave like dogs!

I like how he(?) showed up about a year ago, spent several months sporadically begging for (mostly watersports and shit-games) spank-material, vanished for 6 months or so, and suddenly, he's back wanting to go directly to DMs... Any bets that such DMs will involve something real close to "Hey, can ya send me some vids of having a stallion piss on you?"

• Haha
Reactions: pes
I like how he(?) showed up about a year ago, spent several months sporadically begging for (mostly watersports and shit-games) spank-material, vanished for 6 months or so, and suddenly, he's back wanting to go directly to DMs... Any bets that such DMs will involve something real close to "Hey, can ya send me some vids of having a stallion piss on you?"
That would explain his new request post. Probably had past warnings and deletions for forbidden requests and is looking for the same again while trying to evade the mods.

Somebody's recently (re)seen the ST:TOS episode "Amok Time", huh? :)
No, I think I actually got that idea from Shakespeare before Spock said it. But I've used many times around newbies dying to own a horse.

To misquote Sheriff Brody "We're gonna need a bigger lap!"
Not really. Allow me to illustrate. BTW, definitely not me.

Attachments

• YXdoTXX - Imgur.mp4
    2.8 MB
Back