Female pit

so me and my girl after 2 years started to play. I wait for her to come on to me . Which leads to half an hr of me eating both holes while she lays back like princess. problem I am having she cannot take my penis. or anything more than a pinky. Suggest anal?

Was she fixed? If so. There's not much you can do. I personally won't just say "Go ahead and go anal" since most dogs may not be into that.

Was she fixed? If so. There's not much you can do. I personally won't just say "Go ahead and go anal" since most dogs may not be into that.
Think we will just stick to the basics & allow her to just be a spoiled brat. she is not fixed. I’m more so concerned whether that would affect her chances of conceiving.

Think we will just stick to the basics & allow her to just be a spoiled brat. she is not fixed. I’m more so concerned whether that would affect her chances of conceiving.
it won't. pinky is enough for a male dog to get in, they don't go in erect.

you might check your chances again when she's in heat. some girls get a bit looser, some a bit narrower.

so me and my girl after 2 years started to play. I wait for her to come on to me . Which leads to half an hr of me eating both holes while she lays back like princess. problem I am having she cannot take my penis. or anything more than a pinky. Suggest anal?
Is this while she is in heat? You may need to work with her considerably to work up to greater insertion, I am told. I unfortunately don’t have a lot of hands on experience yet to share here for assistance, but I am hoping for that to change in future. Definitely make sure she is at the height of her cycle and receptive, and it sounds like you’ve got a good idea of foreplay, so continue on that track, and those how to’s you were linked are also good informative reading, so go for those as well. Good luck to you both.

Back