Favorite dog breed?

Black labs are my favorite. The leaner American labs are especially handsome compared to their blockier British counterparts IMO.

Hey guys,
I am currently looking for a male puppy. Not quite certain what breed, so I am curious about what’s your favorite breed and if your experience might be able to help me decide. As in characteristics, looks and whatsoever. Since I am quite small and petite in shape, I don’t think a dane would fit me. Literally. So I’ve been eyeing medium breeds especially. I am not just looking for something to have fun times with, but also for a family member, that will be taken care of.
Labs are good starter dogs.

Hey guys,
I am currently looking for a male puppy. Not quite certain what breed, so I am curious about what’s your favorite breed and if your experience might be able to help me decide. As in characteristics, looks and whatsoever. Since I am quite small and petite in shape, I don’t think a dane would fit me. Literally. So I’ve been eyeing medium breeds especially. I am not just looking for something to have fun times with, but also for a family member, that will be taken care of.
I got a Burmese mountain dog, not a medium breed but there a supre calm once they reach about a year and a half, there smugglers wich is my favorite about them, and smart somewhat easier to trian then some other breeds, unfortunately a more expensive breed tho.

• Love
Reactions: K9D
I had a yellow hair mixed dog many years ago, similiar to the dog that used to mount Zaina, i was sorprised to see a very similar dog like my dog Chamo.
He was very good in mounting, he was a kind of mature, i felt a kind of autority from him while mounting me, the best

Well boxer is mine because that's one of the first experience her name was queeny. She just started humping me for no reason so played with her a bit. Then Keeped spinning around and flagging me every time she stopped wow what a sight. That's when I new I was attracted to canines

I’d recommend a Lab or Golden Retriever if you’re looking strictly for a companion
A Rottweiler or German Shepherd if you’re looking for more of a protector, plus GS in particular are pretty easy to train

Back