Favorite breeds?

Having owned a total of 5 GSDs over the years I'll agree with you. But having owned 5 GSDs over the years, I think the breed's constant shedding has steered me towards a non-shedding, short hair like a Rottweiler if I ever get another dog.

If you look for a virile, aesthetically strong sculpted body on a huge cock, of course, GREAT DANE.

If you'd wish to be near an energy and friendly caretaker, you choose a DOBERMAN or BELGIAN SHEPHERD for sure.

If you enjoy watching a powerful, graceful male with the most beautiful looking cock you'll ever seen...then you need a GERMAN SHEPHERD

My fave breed is the Leonberger.

Also love Sarplaninacs, Tibetan Mastiffs, Huskies, Great Pyrenees, Saint Bernards, Newfoundlands, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Danes... there's a few.

The breeds I fantasise about the most would be Saint Bernards and Great Danes because of the size, and Sarplaninacs because of knowing so many and wanting to be fucked by a dog of that raw dominant power.

German Shepherd, very intelligent, loyal, playful and would jump into a bullet to protect you. Great companion even without any sex component.
And my former GF just loved his dominance when mounting her :gsd_love:

defiantly great danes, its sad they have such a short life though that can be blamed on cross breeding, oddly enough they are not even suppose to exist.. which also adds to their rarity and awesomeness

My favorites are golden retrievers and German shepherds. I met a full-sized poodle once who was quite fetching. However, there's a large schnauzer in a couple of AOZ videos who's hung like a horse. . . . Dobermanns, weimaraners, and German short-haired pointers are also gorgeous.

I also think dachshunds and corgis are cute. However, most small dogs don't seem to have much in the brains department, and tend to be yappy and annoying.

For me, large male dogs called molosser breeds, including Mastiff, Cane Corso, Dogue de Bourdeaux. Villano de las Encartaciones ( Basque Butcher's Dog ), Great Dane and other similar, are the best. Usually hung, well endowed, strong and handsome guys, shorthaired and muscular supermasculine studs

"To either mount or be mounted by"
Oh, well I originally thought the post was just about favorite breeds in general hahaha. I don't know about all that but I have a soft spot for Bull Terriers, they're super cute.

I'll give an answer to being mounted or mounting whenever I get enough experience to form an opinion! lol

I have mostly owned Mastiffs( English, Boer Boel and Bull Mastiff). Have also owned Dane and Wolfhound. Though if I were to let a dog mount me pretty sure it would be much smaller.

never been mounted not sure its my thing but enjoy watching others being mounted
great dane huskies golden retrievers and labs have been my favorites to watch so far granted they seem to be the most popular breeds in most bideos so i dont see other breeds like pyrenees saint bernards boxers cattle dogs or pointers

Labrador, Shephard, bulldog, and Weimaraner. Although to some degree any breed thats being naughty with me :LOL:

Back