Favorite breed of dog

Mastiffs with preference for English and Boerbel, Danes, Dobies (cropped is sexy but cruel so I would never do it, but it does look hot), Shepard/Husky’s = Smart and strong; Shepards = Smart, Husky’s = Stong. A mix seems to cancel out the bad in both. You get a loyal dog who listens with a strong hind end. Pit bulls are ok but very small in the pants, knot’s about the size of a squash ball. Rotties are ok but I’ve never experienced any dog that sheds more hair than the Rottie lab cross my cousin had. You’d sweep and vacuum and the next day, piles of thick, coarse black hair in all the corners of the house. I’ve always wanted to try one after seeing Loving Maggy though. I’ve had a lab, he was fun, good knot, thin dick.

I have a soft spot for Husky's because of Cooper but also very attracted to German Shepards and Rotti's

Dobermans, no contest! I love huskies and American akitas too... and rotties, and bullies, and ridgebacks... but dobermans are so special. They love like no other dog, so intimidating and elegant, strong and proud but with hearts of absolute pure gold. They would go to the ends of the Earth for those they love, and it isn't hard to win a dobie's heart. In appearance and personality they are just perfect.

To the zoo's who has dog for partners what breed are they and what's your favorite breed? I may not have a partner but I love Pit bulls due to how they can be the most loving breed but also they can protect me is I need it.
Huskies and German Shepard’s are my favorite!

hh my personal favorite are huskies, i really like how fluffy and big they are, how adorable too >w< i havent tried it yet but i feel like having a husky stretched across my back would feel both really warm and really good~

Back