Fake User Awareness Thread

Honestly! Of all the dozens of "women" who have messaged me there's only been one who I knew was real, the rest either use fake pictures or try and get nudes which is definitely something a guy would do.
You mean...........those tricks don't work????
I need to up my game......lol

Honestly! Of all the dozens of "women" who have messaged me there's only been one who I knew was real, the rest either use fake pictures or try and get nudes which is definitely something a guy would do.
I’ve had a couple “females”… dm me but nobody tried to get nudes etc. that’s jus crazy. 🌹

I totally agree but attention seekers will get more attention in here by impersonating a woman.
All the more reason to ban them. What are they actually after by displaying attention seeking behavior? Surely not all of them are just looking for attention. My guess is, personal info, blackmail material, doxxing material, etc. The simple fact is they are dangerous for the whole community.

I’m not sure how to prove this per se, but this user claimed she thought she got pregnant 1 month after sex with a dog. Then (unsolicited) proceeded to send me a before picture and a ‘pregnant’ picture of two clearly different women. View attachment 304174
It gets better. This is the source of the ‘pregnancy picture’ she sent me 😂

Thanks to @AfterDarkDogLover for finding that

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Keep up the good work though lol
I’d post the ‘before’ photo so you could all get a laugh, but idk who the picture is and I’m not gonna post some random persons photo on here. Let’s just say that it might as well have been Michael Buble for as similar as they looked.
You've been activated comrade. lol
shes already my hero 🤩

Last edited:
I’d post the ‘before’ photo so you could all get a laugh, but idk who the picture is and I’m not gonna post some random persons photo on here. Let’s just say that

shes already my hero 🤩
*groan*
I don't even know how to read that case.

If she did not get pregnant until after one month after having had sex with a dog, that looks far stretched.

If that was her at month #1 of pregnancy, that should a heck if a big dog, and by nine (fifth? 🙄) month she would look far more stretched LOL!

Just for the fun:

Male user:
"I live in a shared apartment with a lady. I own a big dog, and every time she goes out we indulge in docking and make sure he gets all my seed. Enjoy this blury video!"

(real) Female user:
"The guy I rented a room to has that big boy. When leaves for work I make sure he breeds me well. Enjoy this overly dark video of our last session"

Female user 1 month later:
DAAMMMNN!! DaMn dOg Got mE pReG!!
HOW is it poossible!!! I am full of puppers!!

😁🤣

Next time I get one of those fucking clowns, I am totally going all in and going full retard with them.

Then, when all is said and done, I'm screenshotting every single message in that DM chain and posting it in a thread for the entire membership to read.

If an account is going to be that giant of a dickhole, then the entire internet should be able to laugh, not only at the catfish clown, but the type of retards who feed and nuture then keeping them in business.

Next time I get one of those fucking clowns, I am totally going all in and going full retard with them.

Then, when all is said and done, I'm screenshotting every single message in that DM chain and posting it in a thread for the entire membership to read.

If an account is going to be that giant of a dickhole, then the entire internet should be able to laugh, not only at the catfish clown, but the type of retards who feed and nuture then keeping them in business.
If you go too full retard, you might end up dating them... 😅

lol......fair point. But, I've done it before just to draw them out, see just how batshit crazy the story will get.

The results are generally so insanely stupid no one would actually believe an adult human made such wild and ridiculous claims. Or that it happens so often because other adult humans believe such extremely retarded things.

Someone in the doxxing thread just made a comment about the podcast dipshit using North Korean PR advertising techniques and it comes to mind that these idiots are exactly like that.

Batshit crazy stories on the exact same level as the North Korean Propoganda Fairytales.

The difference being that those poor bastards who live in North Korea have no actual hope of testing the validity of such garbage because they ONLY have the retarded side and no access to reality.

Back