Fake User Awareness Thread

One of my friends investigated a member by adding her on KiK. We found out that she is a catfish.

View attachment 300093View attachment 300095
The "Camera" below photos uploaded to KiK means they took the photo using the KiK camera app, however it can be faked which is what this user did. The black bar at the top of the image wouldn't exist if it was a photo taken from KiK camera, but the user used a program to trick KiK into thinking a photo sent from gallery was sent using the KiK camera, they forgot to remove the black bars though which can happen when you screenshot a photo and don't crop it correctly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 300098View attachment 300100
This is a photo is also sent from KiK camera but you can clearly see the dog paw has been edited into the photo since the shadow from the Paw indicates its floating above her leg. I don't believe levitating dogs exist, at least yet :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 300104View attachment 300105
AlexaG has uploaded nude photos with her dog to the site, however the photos have a painted filter over the top which they claim is for "privacy reasons", but their own profile picture and banner has their full face on display and they have uploaded a full face photo before without this filter, so privacy isn't the reason. The real reason is because they used a site such as this:
View attachment 300126

This site allows you to upload photos of people clothed and it makes them look nude, however it leaves an artifical look to the photos which coincidentally can be covered up by using filters such as the painted filter Alexa used. You can see in multiple spots where the website doesn't correctly remove her red trousers in the second photo.
Damn good eye and spidey sense. Thanks on behalf of the community!

Frankly I'm too afraid to even consider meeting anyone else so I guess I'm safe for now at least lol but yeah it's amazing what people will do to get what they want whether it's so they can prey upon you or specifically an anti pretending to be everything you've wanted just to get to you.

Women can be catfish too. They will also be MUCH better at it then men. Not saying she is, I haven't read the thread. I'm just swooping in to drop a little nugget of wisdom.
Well this is true, but I meant that in the fact that she is a woman into bestiality, which is rare and something that a lot of men would probably try to catfish as. Just trying to say, that her comment about her "tits being in her profile" was a weird attack when she was simply trying to date/time stamp a pic of her breasts.

Damn, people really do just steal content and pretend they're the ones in there. Huh. Not sure what that really achieves for them outside of internet brownie points lol

Damn, people really do just steal content and pretend they're the ones in there. Huh. Not sure what that really achieves for them outside of internet brownie points lol
Many times just pretending they are owners, or they are active, or they are woman... People feel they will be taken more seriously or feel they should to "fit in", I suppose.

Many times just pretending they are owners, or they are active, or they are woman... People feel they will be taken more seriously or feel they should to "fit in", I suppose.
Fair enough, personally I guess I just don't really care about that more often than not, then again I'm also still a zoo virgin, but again, not really any point in pretending I'm something I'm not lol. Lying about experience won't do them any good haha.

Fair enough, personally I guess I just don't really care about that more often than not, then again I'm also still a zoo virgin, but again, not really any point in pretending I'm something I'm not lol. Lying about experience won't do them any good haha.
It is the way to go imo.
If you really want people to be able to relate, either help or just small talk, they need to know where you stand 👍

I'm a straight guy who is not interested in interacting with animals in a sexual way, so naturally i'm not that interested in chatting to guys about their zoo exploits. i'm a sucker for 'i'm a horny 19 yo female looking to chat to horny dudes' etc. etc.

i've chatted to several; some i've suspected of being fake, some are genuine, and one or two the the jury's still out on. i can't really see what a guy impersonating a female gets out of it, probably because i've never felt the need to do something like that myself.

if i identified someone as a 100% faker here, i'd out them in an instant.
I experienced a Fake...catfish and I will tell you what he said to me. Know this did not happen in this site. At some point, he sent to me the wrong pic that was clearly taken from the internet. So, I called him out on it and gave him a chance to explain. He replied... I am a 37 year old single man. No one will chat with me as a man. I created this fake ID to get the attention I am sorry for wasting your time, desire to be friends and really enjoyed chatting with you. My reply was I appreciate the honesty and you will be blocked now.

I experienced a Fake...catfish and I will tell you what he said to me. Know this did not happen in this site. At some point, he sent to me the wrong pic that was clearly taken from the internet. So, I called him out on it and gave him a chance to explain. He replied... I am a 37 year old single man. No one will chat with me as a man. I created this fake ID to get the attention I am sorry for wasting your time, desire to be friends and really enjoyed chatting with you. My reply was I appreciate the honesty and you will be blocked now.
Maybe this is just me but had he not lied I probably would've been chill with him and loved to talk out all my fantasies and interests and even non zoo stuff if I were in your shoes you know? Being genuine goes so much further, plus so fucking what if "no one wants to talk to you", most of the people who do only want to because you're a woman, as in they're just mindless horndogs who have no sense of dignity and actually want to talk as a person.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.12.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.12.58 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.13.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.13.15 PM.png
    346.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.13.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.13.40 PM.png
    919.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC03439.jpg
    DSC03439.jpg