[F]irst post and a shy introduction 😚

Heeeeeyooo ! hope my welcome here isn't repeteaded, or well, if it isn't WELCOME ABOARD ! hope you're having a good time in here. And as to say, i'm always willing to chat to likeminded people. hope to talk someday

Hello and well cum we are still pretty new here also but are finding it very helpful and fun and hoping to meet a few good friends also...

I thought I would make one of these since I really enjoy reading everyone elses!
Hi I'm a shy but super curious Scandinavian girl. I've been into zoo for some time now and just recently found this forum.
And I wish I had found it much earlier now because wow I didn't know there were so many likeminded people! XD

anyways i'm really bad at making these but it's super fun to be here and i'd love to chat with anyone and about anything!

xox
-V
Hello from sunny Italy :) Always available for chats with likeminded ppl. Thanks for joining, Kitten :)

Welcome to the party, pal! We're a small but lively group, who only occasionally get a burr under our saddles. You'll find folks of all persuasions here, but mostly a bunch of people who recognize the need for community. I hope you have fun and enjoy the place and people.

I thought I would make one of these since I really enjoy reading everyone elses!
Hi I'm a shy but super curious Scandinavian girl. I've been into zoo for some time now and just recently found this forum.
And I wish I had found it much earlier now because wow I didn't know there were so many likeminded people! XD

anyways i'm really bad at making these but it's super fun to be here and i'd love to chat with anyone and about anything!

xox
-V
so very glad you found us, and yes many more with this interest than will even admit

xox
-V
Welcome to the like-minded community!

xox
-V
Hiya active F32 in UK, feel free if you wish to chat.x

xox
-V
Welcome! Hope you meet lots of cool people and have fun.

Back