[F]irst post and a shy introduction 😚

I thought I would make one of these since I really enjoy reading everyone elses!
Hi I'm a shy but super curious Scandinavian girl. I've been into zoo for some time now and just recently found this forum.
And I wish I had found it much earlier now because wow I didn't know there were so many likeminded people! XD

anyways i'm really bad at making these but it's super fun to be here and i'd love to chat with anyone and about anything!

xox
-V
Hello there, welcome to the club, we wish we had jackets XD. I hope you're getting cozy here, feel free to dm at will if you wanna talk about experience or fantasies!

I thought I would make one of these since I really enjoy reading everyone elses!
Hi I'm a shy but super curious Scandinavian girl. I've been into zoo for some time now and just recently found this forum.
And I wish I had found it much earlier now because wow I didn't know there were so many likeminded people! XD

anyways i'm really bad at making these but it's super fun to be here and i'd love to chat with anyone and about anything!

xox
-V
Hello and welcome 😊🌹

xox
-V
Im new myself and feel the same way, but even with every interested its still hard to meet someone

xox
-V
Välkommen 😊

xox
-V
Hello and welcome :)

xox
-V
Welcome Kitten! 😘

xox
-V
Velkommen til! Må man slide i DMs? :giggle:
Hilsen fra Danmark 🇩🇰

xox
-V
Welcome swekitten

xox
-V
Hello and welcome, so glad you finally found us 😉

Welcome to the forums! It's a fun place and I really hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk~

Back