Expecting our first time... Finally!

Hi!
I just wanna share that i will have my first experience this week...
First, i wanna apologize for my English. I know it is not perfect and hope I'll make myself clear enough for all of you.

So... a friend and I talk about Zoo since a while now. We both have those fantasies involving couple with dog. We watched movie 2gether while enjoying ourselves. She finally has a dog and she is willing to have her first experience and she wants to share that moment with me. I am so excited about this!

At first i was a bit scare and shy to share all those desires with someone, so happy i did it.
We are not a couple... but know each other since like 15 years. And play together "in and out" since.

Counting the nights from now to thursday!
Nice!! Good luck!!

for future zoos a word of advise is test wether you are alergic to dog sperm. One of my zoo friends was and we did not know until it was going to be her first time. Luckily she decided to jerk the dog off first and she had a horrible reaction in her arm we figured if she had sex it could have ended badly. Luckiky fixed dogs cab have fun too
Good idea.
A lady in Ireland died after an allergic reaction.

Sorry guys!
Couldn't come to you sonner... there is something call life going on beside... 🙄🤣

So... that 1st experience has been ok! Not great but OK. I mean 1st of all we wanna respect the dog desire. He licked a bit my cock while my friend were masturbating me and he licked her a bit too. He loved her squirt a lot and to lick the dildo we also used. She tried to mastubate him... he let herslef go for couple of seconds couple of time but not much.

For a 1st time, it was good for us. Yes we would love to do more but as i said, we respect the dog's desires first.

Last edited:
Back