Expecting our first time... Finally!

I completely agree with a lot of people. I see to many vids of people forcing their pet into sexual acts. This is wrong on so many levels and could be considered rape. If the animal is willing like all creatures even humans it is healthy. If it is forced whether it be human or animal psychological damage can occur. I have slept with younger females and all pursued it them selves. A neighbor down the street raped a girl and forced her to have sex and she was a mess for years until I showed her how to love again. To this day she text me and says she loves me and saved her.

Do not force anything this is wrong even if it is your pet. Love and kindness is the only way to go.
That's sad people are willing to go Great lengths just to get what they want. People should just let people be themselves. (This goes for animals too)

Hi!
I just wanna share that i will have my first experience this week...
First, i wanna apologize for my English. I know it is not perfect and hope I'll make myself clear enough for all of you.

So... a friend and I talk about Zoo since a while now. We both have those fantasies involving couple with dog. We watched movie 2gether while enjoying ourselves. She finally has a dog and she is willing to have her first experience and she wants to share that moment with me. I am so excited about this!

At first i was a bit scare and shy to share all those desires with someone, so happy i did it.
We are not a couple... but know each other since like 15 years. And play together "in and out" since.

Counting the nights from now to thursday!
so exited for you!!!

Hi!
I just wanna share that i will have my first experience this week...
First, i wanna apologize for my English. I know it is not perfect and hope I'll make myself clear enough for all of you.

So... a friend and I talk about Zoo since a while now. We both have those fantasies involving couple with dog. We watched movie 2gether while enjoying ourselves. She finally has a dog and she is willing to have her first experience and she wants to share that moment with me. I am so excited about this!

At first i was a bit scare and shy to share all those desires with someone, so happy i did it.
We are not a couple... but know each other since like 15 years. And play together "in and out" since.

Counting the nights from now to thursday!
Wow good to hear that enjoy

Back