Expectations and negotiation

If a couples wants to play with your dog. What would you expected in return?

• Touching

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Kissing include sucking nipples

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Blow job/ eating me out

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sex

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Other, please comment below

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
We were reading a thread about playing with other people's pet and how most expect something in return. We weren't sure what the normal boundaries are. For example when we go to a sex club there are rules that you can only participate if the couple invite you, no phones, and there is a usually a bouncer of some sort to kick out the disrespectful patron. So if it was your dog what would you be expecting in return. Is it normal to negotiate? It normal to ask for no recording and pictures?

Edit: please select your minimum expectation, added nothing as an option, and allowed multiple selection.

Last edited:
I expect trust and not someone wanting a quick fuck with my dog.

I expect trust and not someone wanting a quick fuck with my dog.
Thanks for the response. I think that is the one my wife read. We just wanted to see on average what people are saying at a glance without reading all the post. This way we can quickly see if something being asked is unreasonable or is normal. Information is key.

Nothing - if i liked the couple enough to allow them to be with animal (don’t have one currently but still applies); I would allow it out of the same respect and love that others showed me in coming into the lifestyle.

as @Theunis323 said - your animal is your everything, not some toy.

it’s one thing to help someone else explore, learn and guide them along. It’s entirely different and wrong to pimp out your animal

We were reading a thread about playing with other people's pet and how most expect something in return. We weren't sure what the normal boundaries are. For example when we go to a sex club there are rules that you can only participate if the couple invite you, no phones, and there is a usually a bouncer of some sort to kick out the disrespectful patron. So if it was your dog what would you be expecting in return. Is it normal to negotiate? It normal to ask for no recording and pictures?

Edit: please select your minimum expectation, added nothing as an option, and allowed multiple selection.
If you're inviting other people into your home to play with your dog you should tell them your expectations and listen to theirs. If you aren't both happy by the end of the conversation it doesn't need to go any further.

I would say the only really important details is the safety of everyone involved. A friendly generous attitude will give you a better experience than one where you feel like you need to haggle anyway. I certainly wouldn't share any animals I took care of with people I barely knew though. I'd feel pretty cold and hollow inside if they just disappeared after that.

I would beat him with the shovel and then bury him in the deep forest, where the wild boars wouldn't find him.

Back