Ever been caught masturbating???

My daughters have caught me and I've caught them too. I let them know its fine that they do that and explained why. but to keep it in the privacy of home. I did not shame them or anything like that.
More parents need to handle it like that. The shaming causes more problems than a lot of parents realize, and those problems become other, more deep-seated problems into adulthood.

I didn't see that message until just now (otherwise I would've responded a long time ago). Thank you for taking it back. Whenever I express my inner strife around it, she'll pretty much tell me how people get off on things I could probably never even fathom (yeah, I think it's safe to say I already knew that...) and basically I have no reason to feel shame for what I fantasize about. She pretty much chalks it up to me being a horny young buck experimenting with my sexuality. So yeah, she's really not a sick fuck.

LMAO!!!!! That was HILARIOUS!!! I must be part horse or something, I guess, as stegos sure get me going 🍆 🍆

I have to tag you now, @Stegosaur's Lover as I think you'll like that one too.
-Snerk- okay ,that was worth a laugh.

It was frustrating at the time since I had to wait a few minutes for her to finally leave the room and let me get back to getting myself off. It’s almost as if she did it intentionally.
Or wanted to watch maybe? Or was curious what your reaction would be for her to stay in there maybe?

Yep, a few times by my father. Caused problems at home too since I was of course looking at zoo stuff. Seems like most here had a better experience than me, dangit! Possibly the lowest points in my foxy life lol.

My first time i ever masturbated, i fucked a plushy Barney the Dinosaur. I got naked and just started dry humping him because it felt good. Then my mom walks in and asks why i'm naked lol. I shouted that i was naked because it was too hot and dived under the covers.

Surprisingly, I have never been caught. Then again, I almost always took it into the bathroom and locked the door.

I have almost got caught getting oral from a doggy girl, but since that's not the question you asked I won't go into detail.
Not the question they asked but it's the story we all want 😂

How do so many manage not to be caught?
Ive been caught masturbating by both of my 2 brothers nutting in my room. One didnt say a word and left and the other asked if i would need a helping hand.
Ive been caught by my mom nutting in our basement, but she just left and didnt say any word.
Ive been caught by a classmate on the school toilet and he joined in.
Ive been caught by a stranger when i was nutting in the woods and he just watched me. It was very awkward and i stopped and left.
But the most embarrassing thing was when my brother found my hundreds of used tissues under my bed. He just laughed and asked how long it took to create this mess. I was fucking emberassed.
Since this day i only nut into socks, because its less noticeable.

Oh and ive also caught my 2 bros nutting in their rooms and a friend of mine when he cumming into his sisters panties. I think this was more emberassing for him than when my bro found all my cum tissues

Back