Ever been caught masturbating???

My best friend has caught me a couple times. One time at my house she barged into my house then my room lol and the second time we were roommates and she just walked into my room while I was backing it up on my dildo stuck to the wall 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Oh damn lmaoo were you embarrassed

I've been very close to being caught plenty of times, but never been outright caught. I have jerked off with other people in the room without them knowing.

I've been very close to being caught plenty of times, but never been outright caught. I have jerked off with other people in the room without them knowing.
How did you do that , there is no way i could i make way to much noise, and use both hands to jack off

How did you do that , there is no way i could i make way to much noise, and use both hands to jack off

I'm good at hiding it, lol. I was under a blanket, feet propped up in the chair with my knees up so it'd hide the fapping motions.

Learning to be able to keep myself quiet was definitely a trained skill. I can be insanely loud when I really wanna let loose though lol.

by my roommate his girlfriend and another couple. they were locked out and i was in the dining room with my noise canceling headphones on cause i knew i was alone, . well the had left the keys in the bedroom so they all went through the windown that was cracked open a bit. i look up with my boner lubed up an ready to pop,. and there they were.

Oddly enough, I was almost caught for the first time today. Luckily, I was doing it in my closet, so I just made up the excuse that I was changing clothes.

Take Your Follow OFF my page please, I do not know you, do not wish to, and am not interested in making you look credible
Excuse me, did I do or say something that offended you? I in no way meant to, and apologize to you sir, would it be possible to know what i may have done?

Once that I know of. My dad walked into my room and caught me right in the act. For some reason I did not feel like getting up and closing the door and my parents were in the living room watching TV. It did not dawn on me my dad might walk in to ask if I wanted a milkshake. I was probably about 12 or so. Of course I threw covers over myself real quick, but he had already seen without a doubt what I was doing.
He made a joke that I was going to go blind and left my room.

Several other times I was POSSIBLY caught but not sure. Mom or dad would open my door as I was laying on teh bed jerking it to a pbs nature video I had recorded on to vhs and was replaying certain scenes over and over. Soon as I would hear the door open I would role over so my front could not be scene. Not sure if they ever actually saw anything or not, or suspension, or had any thoughts about the fact that I was always watching a nature video when they would come in and find me always laying on the side not facing the door.

LOL.. I think my X-GF may have seen or suspesioned a few times when she would come in and I had just covered up.

Back