European bi guy, very kinky, friendly

TastyDog

Tourist
Hi Zoo Friends!

I'm a bi guy, with some experience playing with male dogs.
Fascinated by dicks: men, dogs, horses, and their tasty cum of course!
I have a deep love for animals in general, and I totally get that someone could fall in love with an animal with which they have a close, intimate relationship.

Started on the path of zoophilia when I was pretty young, just dreaming to bred like a bitch in heat.
Definitely into bdsm, latex, and a lot of other kinks.

I travel all year round, Europe and Asia mostly, and love to make and meet kinky friends along the way.
Man, woman, trans, couple, gay, bi, straight... come as you are.

Hi Zoo Friends!

I have a deep love for animals in general, and I totally get that someone could fall in love with an animal with which they have a close, intimate relationship.

Started on the path of zoophilia when I was pretty young, just dreaming to bred like a bitch in heat.

I travel all year round, Europe and Asia mostly, and love to make and meet kinky friends along the way.
You sound fun. drop me a line.

Hi Zoo Friends!

Hi nice to have you here.

Welcome and glad you found this place. Once u unlock dms (10 posts nit counting fun and games) would gladly chat with you to get to know you better

Hi Zoo Friends!

Welcome ❤️

Hi Zoo Friends!

Hey buddy, you sound very interesting to me. I have a thing for male dogs too. Love them!! I'm middle aged man in US.

Hi Zoo Friends!

Do you ever visit America?

Back