Embarrassment in public

Its not like they can read my mind so no. just the other day I was riding past a polo field with all the horses tied up next to the road. man all the mares had me hot and bothered, but all the owners didn't pay me any mind, its not like they can tell how much I would love to get to know their mares.

Being in the lifestyle many years I don't get embarrassed by much. Trained restraint keeps the bone under control (most of the time) in the presence of a hot bitch (I just file the image in my head and have a plow with her later in the shower) Maybe the closest to a slip was when I had to interact with a dog (publically correct) and the owner quipped to me "she would like to get a room with you!" and my thought was who needs a room, I would do her right here in public if I could!

I think the post is asking does the fact you are interested animals cause shame whether or not somebody knows.

I have had this actually as a teen. The first time happened the day after my first experience. Was with my soccer team and felt embarrassed at the thought of my team mates knowing what I did the day before.

Another time some friends were teasing someone for having AIDs and said he probably got it from butt fucking his dog. I felt weird because this is something I already tried.
Kids/adults can be so fucking mean....The thing of it is that your friends were probably the ones that had butt fucked some poor dog...And if not, they sure had been secretly fantasizing about it...

Kids/adults can be so fucking mean....The thing of it is that your friends were probably the ones that had butt fucked some poor dog...And if not, they sure had been secretly fantasizing about it...
They didn't know I just thought it'd be embarrassing if they did.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I do not think it is fair to say everybody is into this sort of thing... I actually do think we are in the minority and most people do not think about having sex with animals. We are not all the same and I am ok with that.

Not often but once
I was on the beach with my three girl friends I had with my Rottweiler he was completely crazy in them.
He did not leave them for a second in peace.

This was very embarrassing :oops:
Lol interesting
And didn't your freinds got suspicious and asked you questions about why your dog wants to bang them?

Not often but once
I was on the beach with my three girl friends I had with my Rottweiler he was completely crazy in them.
He did not leave them for a second in peace.

This was very embarrassing :oops:
This sounds good. If you're willing to share I too would love to know more. That's only if you want to talk about it - if you don't want to, that's fine too.

Have you ever feel uncomfortable in public because of your zoophilic life?

Since my zoophilic life takes place in the privacy of my home/barn/etc, why should I be embarrased by it? If you're the type of damned fool who wants to put up posters and hire a brass band to announce you fuck dogs to all and sundry, then it might turn out to be an embarrasment. But for those of us who aren't interested in parading our sex life all over the place, it isn't an issue. Why should it be? Mating with your dog/horse/crumple-horned snorcak, or whatever isn't some sort of "I'm special" badge - It's sex - no different than fucking your human wife - assuming you have one, which isn't guaranteed in this crowd. If you wouldn't publicly announce that you're fucking your wife, why would you do so about fucking your dog? (or switch it around as needed to make sense if you're female)

Since my zoophilic life takes place in the privacy of my home/barn/etc, why should I be embarrased by it? If you're the type of damned fool who wants to put up posters and hire a brass band to announce you fuck dogs to all and sundry, then it might turn out to be an embarrasment. But for those of us who aren't interested in parading our sex life all over the place, it isn't an issue. Why should it be? Mating with your dog/horse/crumple-horned snorcak, or whatever isn't some sort of "I'm special" badge - It's sex - no different than fucking your human wife - assuming you have one, which isn't guaranteed in this crowd. If you wouldn't publicly announce that you're fucking your wife, why would you do so about fucking your dog? (or switch it around as needed to make sense if you're female)
While I like this argument, because it's no one's business who or what you bang (unless you tell them), the issues I have a problem with are LEGAL - you got to remember, as long as zoophilia remains "illegal", there's always going to be stings, outings, etc. which can end up destroying someone's life.

While I like this argument, because it's no one's business who or what you bang (unless you tell them), the issues I have a problem with are LEGAL - you got to remember, as long as zoophilia remains "illegal", there's always going to be stings, outings, etc. which can end up destroying someone's life.
Perhaps so - In which case, I look at it as "Well, that's a bummer for him, but... <shrug> <lifeguard-whistle TWEEEEEEEEEET!> Uncle Charlie Darwin says 'Outta the gene-pool, stupid!'" and the average intelligence level of zoos goes up a notch. That's the price of being *STUPID*. Plain and simple.

I don't worry about stings, or outings, or any of that other crap. Those are for dipshits who can't figure out the realities of life. Y'see, a sting or an attempt at outing can never touch me. Ever. Period. No discussion possible. Y'wanna know why? Because what I do in my barn/kennel/bedroom/etc is my business, known only to folk around here, and even then only as hearsay, who can't connect it to a physical body without going to more effort than even a government agency is likely to be able to apply. I can see it now... "Hey, cops! There's a guy on some internet forum that says he fucks his dog twice a night, and three times on sunday! Go bust that pervert!" Cops reply "Who might that be?" Snitch sez "Some guy with the handle UR20Z on a forum called zooville." Most realistic cop response: "Come back and talk to us when you can tell us his real name and where he lives. Until then, get your ass in the wind - you're wasting our time."

Like I said - my sex life ain't an "I'm so special" badge. I don't wave it around in front of "Joe Normal" like some kind of flag. It's me and whoever/whatever I'm with playing hide-the-salami, and that's the end of that.

Anybody too stupid to handle things the same DESERVES to be busted. Sure, it's a bummer for them. And yes, it almost always sucks even harder for their animals, assuming they actually own any. But in reality, they asked to be busted. End of story so far as I'm concerned. And while I'm sure you're gonna stick your little sad-face on this post, same as you usually do when I say something that doesn't go along with the "every life is precious and the whole world is just full to bursting with hearts and flowers and happy unicorns farting the smell of fresh-baked cookies as they frolic through the cotton-candy fields" outlook you sometimes seem to have, that's not going to change my feelings on the topic, or make me stop saying what I've said for at least the last 20 years: You (generic "you") want to treat the fact that you fuck animals like some kind of "I'm special" badge, and throw it in Joe Normal's face, you deserve whatever consequences come of it. Just try to do the right thing and make sure any animals that might get caught in the back-blast are provided for before you do. Which, of course, most such idiots won't do, and wouldn't have done to begin with, since to them, it's about "Look how special I am 'cause I stick my dick in an animal/let an animal stick his dick in me!" and has little, if anything, to do with actually giving a shit about the animal and it's well-being. It's a warm hole/stiff dick to use in the process of getting a nut. Anything else is trivia.

My most embarrassing thing happened at a horse show/fair. My wife and I were checking out the horses and I spotted a mare inheat(also a few winking mares that day). She was trying to get the attention of anyone who passed by her. A huge turn on of course, which gave me a hardon for a while and since my shirt ended at my beltline, it was very noticeable. I had to use my cellphone to "cover myself" but I could tell a few noticed. After that I never packed short shirts in my luggage again,

I think the post is asking does the fact you are interested animals cause shame whether or not somebody knows.

I have had this actually as a teen. The first time happened the day after my first experience. Was with my soccer team and felt embarrassed at the thought of my team mates knowing what I did the day before.

Another time some friends were teasing someone for having AIDs and said he probably got it from butt fucking his dog. I felt weird because this is something I already tried.
Teasing someone for having aids?? There are too many people who truly suck.

Back