Embarrassment in public

While I'm not a zoo, I've certainly been in uncomfortable positions about my interests in zoo women in public before. Especially when you start getting a boner from imagining that lady walking her dog getting roughly fucked by him. ?
I have a friend that keeps saying she's going to give up on men, get a few big dogs, and be a shut-in crazy dog lady. I'm 95% sure she doesn't mean it in a sexual way, but my mind can't help but think she's going to end up getting railed by those dogs. lol. I've even said, "You know what they say about women that live alone with big dogs." but her confused face told me she didn't know what they say, so I let it go.

I have a friend that keeps saying she's going to give up on men, get a few big dogs, and be a shut-in crazy dog lady. I'm 95% sure she doesn't mean it in a sexual way, but my mind can't help but think she's going to end up getting railed by those dogs. lol. I've even said, "You know what they say about women that live alone with big dogs." but her confused face told me she didn't know what they say, so I let it go.
Talking to that lady made you uncomfortable?

Not really since no one knows that I am. There have been a few times I grabbed a sheath without being aware of my surroundings and realized someone was around but that was not embarrassment as much as concern that no one saw. Which either they did not or did not care and have not done that in many years.
I do tend to feel out of place a bit sometimes and kind of hyper aware of it. Especially in social things where there are a lot of couples and especially if I am asked about relationships but since no one knows I am not.
Even if people knew I would not be embarrassed. It is the legal consequences and violence from hate that I would be concerned about.

Have you ever feel uncomfortable in public because of your zoophilic life?

.No its who i am i just hate people's reactions because of whats not their orientation. The argument of lack of intelligence false since that word is based on human standards therefore unrealistic expectations. The word rape is also used falsely(assuming there are no drugs or restraints involved). We are talking about something (evolutionary speaking) that is designed to kill or fend off predators with super strength and they are worried about rape or taking advantage of a creature who has these abilities? Its a control thing made by society cuz its "eww its gross and different therefore gotta ban it" instead of using real logic here.

Last edited:
Embarrassed by being zoo or embarrassed by not paying attention because I'd seen something and gotten involved in zoo thoughts?

Like that stallion east of Indianapolis on I-70 which always had an erection when I'd drive by and start staring at him. (Oops, gotta watch those brake lights in front of me)
Or the mini stallion near the IN/IN state line on I-74 who was always putting on a show when I drove by; either banging a donkey, a sheep or his mare. (Oops, drifting onto the shoulder)

Once upon a time, several springs ago, there was a mare who was selected to be bred and my stallion and me. She was in heat and we all had a lovely weekend out in the back pasture. I partook of gallons of horse sex juices both internally and externally. Sunday night I took an extra long shower and Monday I got up to go see a friend of mine.

We were standing next to his non-running tractor when his stallion came to the fence a few yards away. The stallion was clearly focused on me with a full boner and "talking" to me the way a stallion talks to a mare. My friend remarked, "I think Charlie wants to spend some time with you." (Yes, that is the stallion's name, Charlie Horse.) I replied that apparently the mare I been grooming was in heat but he still drops a "Charlie would sure like to see you" comment every now and then. I wonder what he would say if I agreed to visit Charlie some day.

Not so much embarrassed as hoping I can control my urges. As an example, my old neighbor had a male dog that focused on me as a sexual partner he would crawl up on me on the couch licking me and trying to hump me. His owner would yell at him and I would just say it's OK and pet him as we both got hornier.

The only time it crosses my mind in public is if I see someone out walking with their dog I'll check it out and be amused that doing so is my automatic response.

Eh, the worst cases for me is when I'm ogling doggy asses... well specifically their fortune cookies in public. I once saw this (more than likely) unspayed Labrador service dog when I used to cashier at Wal-Mart. Damn, did she have the perfect body! Semi thin waist, with a really fat ass! Luckily the counter hid my boner, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Also couldn't keep my eyes off of this doberman that was in heat while at Wal-Mart. She was supposedly a service dog, and while calm, if she was a real one, she was a bit poorly trained.

I had already been through that over being a gay guy, and I learned something important about that: come out to a few key trustworthy people, and as you go through your day, hold in your mind that those people's opinions are the ones that are important. This turned my life around because I realized that I really do not have to click with everybody in this entire world: most people have problems and also joys of their own, and as they move about their various and sundry affairs, it is their right to not always have to fully understand or have to deal with the the problems and joys of every other human being in the world. Only a few people really need to fully and deeply understand me, and that is why I invest in those people. It cuts the self-consciousness by leaps and bounds to just have established friendships in which you feel absolutely comfortable and secure.

.No its who i am i just hate people's reactions because of whats not their orientation. The argument of lack of intelligence false since that word is based on human standards therefore unrealistic expectations. The word rape is also used falsely(assuming there are no drugs or restraints involved). We are talking about something (evolutionary speaking) that is designed to kill or fend off predators with super strength and they are worried about rape or taking advantage of a creature who has these abilities? Its a control thing made by society cuz its "eww its gross and different therefore gotta ban it" instead of using real logic here.
Thats not the problem with dogs or mares or dolphins or whatever when it comes to consent. Well, actually, it is the problem because they generally dont want to have to hurt you, but if they dont want it they make it clear, whether that would be a dog crying and walking away, a mare raising and dropping her leg, then walking away, or a dolphin simply avoiding you bc you touched her when she clearly didnt want it.

Specifically the 2 domesticated animals would only hurt you if they either had to, or didnt know you at all. However one thing is clear: If they dont consent, it is very obvious.

Idk if anyone has ever had this happen. I take public transit, sometimes people sitting across the walkway have dogs. I I usually sit with my legs open, and on many occasions bam my crotch suddenly has a dogs nose nuzzled into it (happens off of transit as well), not some quick hello sniff, its like they needed to dig deeper. Usually im told "im sorry" I say oh i grew up with dogs so im use to their behaviors. all the while petting the puppers ears. Eventially i close my legs though as to not raise any flags.

Its never really felt embarrassing. Its both males and females that tease me in such a way. I think some dogs just know :gsd_laughing:

no, absolutely does not create embarrassment to clean your mare and this poses with the vulva blinked in sight neighing aloud, no no .... I would like to disappear when it does so ... (when it is in heat at least be quiet, is more discreet), also because then you get a not quite normal erection and ... well even if I always have the longest shirt that covers a bit the pants you can see ... and I have a majority of women ...
or like when the mare next to yours is already in the field and you are bringing yours with other people and other horses and she runs towards you and then starts to pee in front of you, with yours becoming a ravenous tiger and after being able to separate them, the stallions walk in front of the fence to go to the bathroom and they follow you with their noses towards you all ready to have fun ... no no, they are absolutely not embarrassing moments ... you just want to be invisible

on the other hand, if there is no one, they are the most appreciated moments, even the jealousy of your mare that normally does not deserve you any attention

Not really, can't say I've had that many embarrassing moments in public that made me regret anything :p

I mean, Buddy has tried to jump up and hump me around my family and stuff in public and that's kinda awks.. but no one ever suspects anything

I think the post is asking does the fact you are interested animals cause shame whether or not somebody knows.

I have had this actually as a teen. The first time happened the day after my first experience. Was with my soccer team and felt embarrassed at the thought of my team mates knowing what I did the day before.

Another time some friends were teasing someone for having AIDs and said he probably got it from butt fucking his dog. I felt weird because this is something I already tried.

Back