Ebony and Beastiality

Im a real Dark-Skinned Girl from North-Europe who is a beastiality Virgin.

Im Also total new to this World and has No idea How to realize my Big fantasy Which is being knotted by a dog (hope I use the words right). Hope this place can Help me.
Welcome sure it will!

I havent seen many dark skinned people being intrested in beastiality, is there a reason why
I havent seen many dark skinned people being intrested in beastiality, is there a reason why?
Yeah our community definitely not with beast but it’s a hand full of us. Wish there were more. I’m a ebony 19 got licked for the first time 2 years ago & never been the same 🐶 💕

Not sure where you got that BS, but it seems many of the Serial Killers (2 or more people killed) are from the inner cities in the USA. And most of them are Ebony color
Lies...82 percent of American serial killers were white, 15 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were Hispanic. In the US..

Lies...82 percent of American serial killers were white, 15 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were Hispanic. In the US..
A Serial Killer describes every weekend happenings in DC, Baltimore, LA, NYC and many other Big Inner Cities. Gang Members are the most common to have shot and killed in MASS Shootings. You try to place Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez and other well know killers with them. Look up what a "Mass Shooting" is

A Serial Killer describes every weekend happenings in DC, Baltimore, LA, NYC and many other Big Inner Cities. Gang Members are the most common to have shot and killed in MASS Shootings. You try to place Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez and other well know killers with them. Look up what a "Mass Shooting" is
Between 1982 and August 2023, 78 out of the 147 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by White shooters. 26 were black...

Between 1982 and August 2023, 78 out of the 147 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by White shooters. 26 were black...
Have you a clue what a Mass Shooting is ? Take a look at Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, LA. You think all those gangbangers are White?

Have you a clue what a Mass Shooting is ? Take a look at Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, LA. You think all those gangbangers are White?

You have a narrative in your mind that you cannot fulfill based on FACT. 1st you quoted "serial killers" as black, I proved that wrong. Then "Mass Shootings" as a black thing, proved that wrong. NOW you bring up "gangbangers" like they represent most black people. Here is another fact for you...The most recent figures provided by law enforcement are 46 percent Hispanic/Latino gang members, 35 percent African-American/black gang members, more than 11 percent white gang members, and 7 percent other race/ethnicity of gang members. Are ALL gangs an issue, surely. Yet America and Americans like us are not holier than thou....cmon, we are debating about race on a zoophile site. So stop with the nonsense. You wont want to talk about the Irish, Jewish or Italian gangs that were the original gangs in America. Nor the government who sanctioned colonialism, crack, heroin and marginalized people along with the counter effect that created the pushback by black & hispanic gangs....you want to single out black gangs. Read and research more before you make these types of isolated incendiary statements without any backstory.

And for the record this type of madness in Chicago is insane. I do not condone it at all. Lastly, we are fucking up the good vibes of this thread with blame and shame bbout "black gangs" when there is a whole discussion about black zoophiles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why the fuck are you discussing this on this board? Forum? Website? Also massively incorrect.

Im Also total new to this World and has No idea How to realize my Big fantasy Which is being knotted by a dog (hope I use the words right). Hope this place can Help me.

Dark-skin women are my preference! And the fact that you’re a dog girl too.. literally my whole dream is to find someone like you and live a life of fun together 😁

Just a light skinned black guy looking for his dark skinned black girl. Any girls here from the UK that fit the description? I’m trying to find a life partner that’s just as much into beast as I am 👀

Back