Ebony and Beastiality

I am not light skinned and have a zoo interest. Then again I am not ebony either, so I might have posted in the wrong thread.

Speaking from direct experience... poverty.
You grow up poor, at best renting some tiny place at 18. No college, you can move up a bit, but not much.
It's complicated but the end result is... No pets. No space or money for a big dog in a small apartment, and you grew up the same way so you were never exposed to dogs in a friendly way. You've only ever been barked at from a distance, so even if you are born zoo, you never get your awakening and either settle for humans, or grow up asexual.
Odds are you'll never get to own a home, either. Bad credit is a big issue. When you're starting from zero, credit... ain't a concern in the slightest, and you throw it to the wind just to survive. So no big yard for a dog to play in. No big rooms to lie in. And certainly not any big farms to own horses on.
Note, none of the issues are unique to being black. They're issues of poverty. But poverty occurs at higher rates in black communities.

Back