I dont eat after either. i learned this the hard way from eating cat food from their dishes as a kid and letting my dogs lick my lips, pin worms from the dogs tape worms from the cats 😔 my childhood was full of itchy asshole. just be sure to worm yourself and your companions

I have no issues with this at all. I know where my girl has been.

I always love that statement people make about how, “you don’t know where your dogs tongue has been!” Well, how presumptuous of you to guess that one, I don’t know where it’s been, which is probably on her pussy or ass, and two, that I wouldn’t ultimately have my own tongue there too. 🤷‍♂️ So there.

After watching more dogs than I can ever hope to count eat carrion, sewage, so fresh-out-of-the-cow that splats are falling on its head as it eats shit, cat shit, whether fresh, or in "kitty-roca" form, and oh-so-many-more things that I wouldn't want anywhere near (let alone IN) my mouth, I'll take a pass on eating after a dog, thanks... Even the idea is so thick with "disgusting" that I can't comprehend how anyone sane could even contemplate the idea, let alone DO it!

This idea works better for people who have their dogs in controlled environments. If your dogs are running around a farm regularly eating carrion then that changes things.

For another take on the question, I tend to eat after my dogs just because I feel relief knowing they are fed so I feed them first then start making my food.

For another take on the question, I tend to eat after my dogs just because I feel relief knowing they are fed so I feed them first then start making my food.
That is indeed another take :) From that same angle, It could be said I eat after the equines around here. Just comes with the territory. And doesn't involve eating what they've been eating off of! :)

Back